Shahjalal University of Science and Technology Admission Notice 2019-20. SUST Admission Test Circular & Exam Date 2019-20 has been announced. Shahjalal University of Science and Technology Admission Test 2019-20 will be seized on 26th October (Saturday) 2019. Shahjalal University of Science and Technology Admission Test 2019-20 related all information will be found in Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST) website at www.sust.edu & our website too.
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology Admission
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology Admission Notice 2019-20. Shahjalal University of Science and Technology Admission Test Date for the academic session 2019-20 of Honours 1st Year has been announced. Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST) authority were arranged 140th academic council meeting. In that meeting on yesterday 30th June (Sunday) 2019 the decision about admission test 2019-2020 was taken. Professor Dr. Akhtarul Islam was conformed that notice.
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology was established on 25th August 1986. It is also called SUST. Shahjalal University of Science and Technology is situated at Sylhet in Bangladesh. It is a nonprofit research University of Bangladesh.
Application Start from: 12th September, 2019
Application last Date: 6th October, 2019
Admision Test Date: 26th October 2019
Apply Fee: Unit A = 850, Unit B1 = 850 & Unit B2 = 950
SUST Admission Education Requirement:
- Applicant Who Passed SSC or Equivalent exam in 2016 or 2017 and HSC or Equivalent exam in 2018 or 2019.
- Students Must have Minimum GPA 3.00 in SSC & HSC each of exam and Total Minimum GPA 6.5 in HSC & SSC exam for A Unit
- For B Unit Applicant Must have Minimum GPA 3.00 in SSC & HSC each of exam and Total Minimum GPA 7.00 in HSC & SSC exam
SUST Admission test date:
|Date||26th October 2019 (Saturday)|
|Unit A||9.30 am|
|Unit B||2.30 pm|
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST) has 7 schools (faculties) & 26 departments. 7 schools name are specifying below:-
- Schools of Agriculture and Mineral Sciences
- Schools of Life Sciences
- Schools of Law
- Schools of Management and Business Studies
- Schools of Medical Sciences
- Schools of Physical Sciences
- Schools of Social Sciences
How To Apply SUST Admission 2019
- The application (http://admission.sust.edu/) will be done through this link. Applicants on this site will be able to see the admission guidelines, notices and links of all the units of Dhaka University. Before applying to any unit, please read the guidelines and website guidelines carefully. Also read the instructions in the yellow box on the method page.
- To apply for admission in any unit, click on the ‘Apply / Login’ button of the Dhaka University admission website.
- After clicking on the ‘Application / Login’ button, the applicant’s Higher Secondary / Equivalent on the ‘Application / Login’ page Give ‘roll’ by providing the Roll Number, Examination Roll Number, Board Name and Roll Number of Secondary or equivalent exams Click on the button and the applicant’s secondary and secondary examination information and applicant on the next page If you have the ability to apply to all the units, click on the ‘confirm’ button.
How to pay admission test fee of SUST
You can pay Shah jalal University of science amd technology admission test fee by two ways.One for Dutch Bangla Bank limited mobile Banking (DBBL Mobile banking) and Other one is Brac bank mobile banking service(BKash mobile banking). Here is noted down both of the payment procedure.
BKash payment for sust admission exam
- when you select bkash for payment method while filling-up application form admission test.just input your bkash number.
- After inputting the bkash number you will see the total amount have to pay and the billing number.
- In the mean time you will receive a verification code for submitting in next step. submit the 6 digit code
- Input your Bkash pin number.
- You have done!
DBBL Payment for sust admission exam
- Dial *322#
- Select “Payment”
- Select “Bill pay”
- Select “Self”
- Input Biller ID “###”
- Input Bill number “You bill number”
- Type amount
- Input pin number
In that meeting admission related committee was created. In that committee 32 members are in there. Committee’s director is Forestry and Environmental Science department head Professor Dr. Narayan Shaha & member of secretary is Civil and Environmental Engineering department head Professor Mustaq Ahmod.
Shahjalal Science And Technology University – www.sust.edu
Vice-Chancellor Professor informed that they were unable to take the combined admission test under the present circumstances. The university authorities expressed its regrets to the students for this. The university’s authorities dropped the date and the new admission test procedure amid students’ protest against the integrated admission test system.
You will find more information and notices about SUST Admission Test Date 2019-2020. if you have any question about Shahjalal University of Science and Technology Admission Notice 2018 then comment below or message us through our Facebook page. We will reply as soon as possible.