SUST Admission Test Result

SUST Admission Test Result & Seat Plan 2023-2024. Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST) Admission Test Seat Plan 2023-2024 has been announced in SUST website. SUST admission test 2023-2024 will be held on. SUST Admission Test Result & Seat Plan 2023-2024 and admission related all details information will be found in SUST official website at www.SUST.EDU & our website at too.

SUST Admission Test Result 2024

SUST Admission Test Result & Seat Plan 2023-2024. Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST) Admission Test for the academic year 2023-2024 oh Honours 1st year admission test will hold on March 2024 was the starting date of application in Shahjalal University of Science and Technology Admission Test Circular 2023-2024. On February 2024 at 11:59 pm was the ending date of apply.

Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST) is successfully running SMS Based Automated Registration of Admission Test process since 2009. All you need is to send your H.S.C and S.S.C information from any Teletalk prepaid mobile phone. Your information will then be verified from the results collected from Education Boards. If you are eligible, you will get a confirmation SMS as a reply on your mobile phone. Finally, the application fee of admission test will be deducted from your prepaid account and you will be notified by an SMS after completing your registration procedure. It is very easy and simple. There is no hassle to fill-up any traditional application form. It will save your valuable time.

SUST Admission Result 2024

Architecture Ranklist

Will be annouced later

You can also get your SUST Admission Test Result on your mobile by SMS.

SUST <space> RESULT <space> Your-Admission-Test-Roll-No

and send your SMS to 16242 from any mobile phone.

SUST Result A Unit

SUST Result B unit

SUST Result C unit

*** SUST admission 2023-24 rank list is now available. ***

বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় ভর্তি ফলাফল জানতে আমাদের গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন। গ্রুপ লিঙ্কঃ

Result Website link:

SUST Admission Test 2023-2024 Routine:


Unit, Time & Shifts

1st Shift      

09:30 am

2nd Shift  

02:30 pm

26th October (Saturday) 2021

Unit ‘A’

 Unit ‘B’

SUST Admission Test Seat Plan 2024

In SUST website & our website, Shahjalal University of Science and Technology Admission Test Seat Plan 2023-2024 has declared. Without that applied candidates can get seat plan by SMS. They can send SMS by any mobile operator. SMS method is given below:-


SUST Questions Format:

Questions shall be set in Bangla. However, if any applicant wants to have his or her question(s) written in English then he or she will have to fill out a form by logging into the website using the User ID and Password gotten from Teletalk within the deadline.

Exam mode: Admission test will occur solely based on multiple choice questions (MCQ). For every wrong answer 0.20 numbers shall be cut off. OMR form has to be filled out by black ink roller ball pen. Other than calculators of certain models, any electronic device including cell phones are totally forbidden.

Foreign students or any Bangladeshi student studying abroad who won’t participate in admission test must have at least 800 SAT score to apply. For such applicants, the deadline for application process is January 2024. Detail information about it is available at website.

Unit wise Applied Candidates, No. of Seats & Candidates per Seat:-

Entire 41 Thousands & 285 Hundreds candidates were applied for SUST Admission Test 2023-2024. But Shahjalal University of Science and Technology has 1 Thousand & 448 Hundreds seats. That means 29 candidates will fight against 1 seat in SUST Admission Test 2023-2024.

Unit Name  Total Applied Candidates No. of Seats Candidates Per Seat
Unit ‘A’ 15,967 613 26
Unit ‘B’ 25,318 835 30

SUST Admission Circular 2024

SUST Selection and admission process:

For A and B units separate merit lists will be made. Out of total number in merit list, 70% will come out of the score achieved in admission test and the rest 30% from SSC/equivalent plus HSC/equivalent exam results. To be included in merit list, a candidate has to score at least 40% number all together. In case of quota, the same rule applies.

In order to glean score from the results of SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent exams, for regular students, the sum of the grades achieved in SSC/equivalent plus HSC/equivalent exams will be multiplied by 3 while by 2.7 for the irregular.

If you have any question about SUST Admission Test Result & Seat Plan 2023-2024 then comment below or message us through our Facebook Page. We will reply as soon as possible.

I hope you are enjoying this article. Thanks for visiting this website.