SSC English Short Suggestion 1st & 2nd Paper for SSC Exam 2020. Every student wants to better result in SSC. So they need good guidelines. Behind, they need best suggestion before exam. For this reason, we find out a good and better suggestion for students. We hope that our suggestion will get most common. It is very good SSC English Short Suggestion. So every student should to follow this suggestion, if they want brilliant result.
SSC English Short Suggestion 2020
We are going to discuss on the English 1st part suggestion for the exam of 2020. As a candidate of SSC 2020, you need English 1st part model questions and suggestion. You may find so many suggestions for doing well in the exam but the problem is that the questions could never be common in the exam hall. English 1st paper question is divided into 2 parts. Total mark is 100 for the SSC English 1st Paper. They are Reading 50 and Writing 50.
SSC English 1st Paper Question Pattern
NCTB Provided SSC English 1stpaper syllabus. Follow the given SSC question format .The part-Reading contains 7 questions. Question no 1 and 2 will be set from Seen Passage- 1. Question no (1) choose the correct answer bears 7 marks. Question no (2),each of the five questions bears 2 marks; total (5X215;2=10 marks); and question no (3), fill in the blanks will be set from seen comprehension bearing 5 marks. Question no (4), information transferring bearing 5 marks and ques. no (5) summarizing bearing 10 marks will be set from Unseen Passage- 2.Ques.no (6) matching- completing fivesentences bears 5 marks. Question no. 7 rearranging bears 8 marks.
English 1st paper Short Suggestion 2020
Seen passage (Q1-3)
1. Facebook is a directory of photos………into a curse.
2. A responsibility is duty……….. ***
3. Bangladesh is called……….. ***
4. Mans is social ……… ***
5. The importance of learning English.
Unseen passage (Q4-5)
1. Mother Tereas is a dedicated soul……..
2. Albert Einstein was one of the greatest……. ***
3. Hazrat Ali (R) was bron in……..***
4. Kazi Nazrul Islam is our …………***
Paragraph Writing :
1. National Flag
2. School Magazine
3. Load shedding
4. Tree Plantation
5. Traffic Jam
6. A book fair
7. The International Mother Language day
6. Environment Pollution***
Completing Story Writing:
1. A liar shepherd
2. Unity is strength
3. A thirsty crow
4. The fox without a tail
5. Robert Bruce.
Describing graphs & charts
1. Literacy rate of Bangladesh in different years…..
2. Results of different exams……
3. Population growth…..
4. Internet and Facebook users……
5. Average temperature in Bangladesh
Informal Letter Writing:
1. Congratulating him on his brilliant result***
2. Importance of learning English***
3. Invitation birthday party
4. About your aim in life
5. Describing a road accident***
1. Necessity of reading newspaper***
2. A doctor on your suffering from fever***
3. Eradication of illiteracy
4. The importance of reading newspaper
5. Planning after the SSC Exam
Check SSC Result 2020
English 2nd paper Short Suggestion
Every student should to practices grammar.
1. For the post of Marketing Manager
2. For the post of English Teacher
3. Post of Medical Representative
4. Post of computer operator
5. Post of Library Assistant.
1. Prayer for seat in a school hostel
2. Prayer for relief flood affected people
3. Prayer for go on a study tour
4. Setting up a canteen
5. Prayer for a testimonial
1. A Tee Stall
2. A Rickshaw Puller
3. A Rainy Day
4. A Moonlit Night
5. Early Rising
1. Modern science
2. Student life
Writing For Perfect Preparation – SSC Exam
The students have to write down the exam paper. So hand writing is an important factor getting good marks. The students should practice writing the important questions which they can get common in the questions. They should practice writing the answers at home now. It’s a preparation at home before going to the examination hall finally.
Correct Question Number And Complete Answer
Before starting an answer you must confirm the correct number of a question because a student can write perfect answer but its question number may not be right. In this case he fails to obtain desired number. It’s very sorrowful. As an examiner of SSC course I have practical experience about it. So, correct numbering is very significant.
Another important factor is complete answer because incomplete answer can’t attain full marks. So, you must bear in mind that complete answer should be confirmed to obtain full marks in the examination.
If you have any question about SSC English Short Suggestion 1st & 2nd Paper then comment below or message us through our Facebook page. We will reply as soon as possible.