Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Circular 2018-19. Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) Admission Circular 2018-19 has declared. BUP admission Test circular 2018-2019 published recently by BUP Authority. Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) invites application from eligible candidates for admission.
Candidates passed HSC or equivalent examination in 2017 and 2018 are allowed to apply for BA/BSS/BBA/BSc Degree Programs. A candidate can apply for admission in any number of faculties he/she is eligible for. Admission test (written) of various faculties will be conducted at different dates and time. Admission related fees are non -refundable.
BUP Admission Test Circular 2018-19
Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Circular 2018-19. Bangladesh University of Professionals notice is for BBA first year Under-graduation admission Test for session 2018-19. Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Circular 2018-19 Application start from 1st September 2018 and end will 10th October 2018. Who can attend the admission test or Eligible candidate list will publish on 13th October 2018 & October 2018. Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Exam 2018-19 will be held on 26th October & 27th October 2018.
Admission in following courses:
- BA/BSS (Hons) in Economics
- Public Administration
- Development Studies
- Disaster & Human Security Management
2nd Time Students will able to Apply for BUP Admission 2018
Application Process Start: 1st September 2018 (Saturday)
Application Process End: 10th October 2018
Eligible Candidate List: 13th October 2018
Admission Test: 26th & 27th October 2018
Admission Test Result for Merit List: within 7 days after written exam
Viva-voce: result after written test
Admission Date: not yet fixed
Students who passed HSC or A level or Equivalent exam in the year of 2017 & 2018 will get qualified to apply if they accomplish following conditions-
- Applicants have minimum CGPA 5.00 in SSC and 4.75 in HSC from Science group
- Candidates of Business Studies Group must have GPA 4.25 in SSC/equivalent and GPA 4.00 in HSC/equivalent examination.
- Candidates of Humanities Group must have GPA 4.00 in SSC/equivalent and GPA 3.75 in HSC/equivalent examination
- Minimum grade point 2.50 (average) in GCE O’ Level and 2.00 in GCE A’ Level.
- Candidates of General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘O’ and ‘A’ level must pass in minimum 05 (five) and 02 (two) subjects respectively, having minimum 26.5 points in total based on following scale:
Average grade point is intended by declare aging grade points 5 best grades including Mathematics for O’ Level and 3 best grades for A’ Level. Letter grades of O’ Level & A’ Level subjects are transformed to grade point as A = 4, B = 3, C = 2 & D = 1.
Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission
- Application Processing Fee is Taka 750.00 (seven hundred fifty) only for each faculty (faculty comprises maximum of six departments).
- Application processing fee must be deposited online through your preferred Card/Mobile Financial Services/Internet Banking. Service Charge is applicable. Detailed Payment procedure is available at “How to Apply” link on admission website admission.bup.edu.bd.
- Detailed application procedure for concerned faculties can be found at “Admission” link of BUP Website www.bup.edu.bd
Please read instructions carefully before apply. BUP Admission Circular 2018
Step-1: Depositing Application Processing Fee
Applicants have to Deposit TK 700 (Three Hundred for each program) Cash for BBA Candidates at any Branch of Trust bank- “Admission, FBS, BUP” A/C Number, 0028-0310045820. Must mention the trace number and web application form deposition date and also ask the person to post or transfer the money immediately at bank counter and get trace number.
Applicants also transfer application fee via Mobile, if they have Trust bank Mobile Account.
Or Electronic Money Order by Post Office –
Applicants have to Send TK 300 for BBA program and 1000 for MBA program through e-money order from any post office of Bangladesh. Must mention on the envelop followings issue-
(a) Recipient name: Dean, FBS
(b) Recipient address- BUP, Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216.
(c) Receiver mobile number is 01769021700. After deposition will get 16 digit TPIN ID in mobile phone. Mention this TPIN ID number and web application form deposition date.
Step-2: Submit your application by internet
Applicants can apply by BUP official website at www.bup.edu.bd. Go to CURRENT OPENING, Choose your desired program then Click on Read More & Apply Online, then click on Apply Online. Fill in the required information then click on Next Step. Get account activation link in given email address (don’t forget to check your Spam box) and click on that.
Get login User ID and Password in a confirmation reply in given email address. Log on with that user id and password and fill in all fields and click on Submit button. If you want to submit later, use Save button for temporary save. You can edit continuously until the verification is completed. If you use Save button, before Submission, first click on Edit information button.
Check the information by logging in to the account:
- Verification status
- Print admit card
- Admission test date, time & seat plan
How to Get Admit:
After verification application information then check application status. Get an admit card then print the admit card for written admission exam.
Admission Test Routine:
|26th October 2018||Friday||10.00 am||Faculty of Business Studies|
|26th October 2018||Friday||10.00 am||Faculty of Science and Technology|
|27th October 2018||Saturday||10.00 am||Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences|
|27th October 2018||Saturday||10.00 am||Faculty of Security and Strategic Studies|
Documents Need to Carry in The Exam Hall:
- Printed admit card
- For verification purpose attested photocopy of SSC & HSC certificates
- Bank money deposit original slip
Applicants Must Bring Following Documents Written Examination Hall:
- attested passport size 3 copies recent colored photographs (Name written at the back)
- attested HSC or Equivalent Registration Card original
- ward certificate (Children of Freedom Fighter or Tribal or Military Personnel)
- Other attested documents:
- SSC or Equivalent Marks sheet
- HSC or Equivalent Marks sheet
- Copy of original bank deposit or postal money receipt.
You will get all education news here at AllResultBD.com. So don’t worry to get further notices about Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Circular 2018-19.