Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Circular 2023. BUP Admission Circular 2023 has declared. BUP admission Test Notice 2023 published recently by BUP Authority. Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) invites application from eligible candidates for admission.
Candidates passed HSC or equivalent examination in 2022 and 2021 are allowed to apply for BA/BSS/BBA/BSc Degree Programs. A candidate can apply for admission in any number of faculties he/she is eligible for. Admission test (written) of various faculties will be conducted at different dates and time. Admission related fees are non -refundable.
BUP Admission Circular 2023
Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Circular 2023. Bangladesh University of Professionals notice is for BBA first year Under-graduation admission Test for session 2022-23. Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Circular 2023 Application start from 23th February 2023 and end will 15 March 2023. Who can attend the admission test or Eligible candidate list will publish on 18th March 2023. Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Exam 2023 will be held on 24th March & 25th March 2023.
Admission in following courses:
- BA/BSS (Hons) in Economics
- Public Administration
- Development Studies
- Disaster & Human Security Management
2nd Time Students will able to Apply for BUP Admission 2023
All Public University Admission Circular
- Application Process Start: 23th February 2023
- Application Process End: 15rd March 2023
- Eligible Candidate List: 18March 2023
- Admit Card: 21 March 2023
- Admission Test: 24th & 25th March 2023
- Admission Test Result for Merit List: within 7 days after written exam
- Viva-voce: 30 March 2023
Application Fee: 1000 Taka
BUP Admission Circular 2023 Download
Students who passed HSC or A level or Equivalent exam in the year of 2022 & 2021 will get qualified to apply if they accomplish following conditions-
- Applicants have minimum CGPA 5.00 in SSC and 4.75 in HSC from Science group
- Candidates of Business Studies Group must have GPA 4.25 in SSC/equivalent and GPA 4.00 in HSC/equivalent examination.
- Candidates of Humanities Group must have GPA 4.00 in SSC/equivalent and GPA 3.75 in HSC/equivalent examination
- Minimum grade point 2.50 (average) in GCE O’ Level and 2.00 in GCE A’ Level.
- Candidates of General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘O’ and ‘A’ level must pass in minimum 05 (five) and 02 (two) subjects respectively, having minimum 26.5 points in total based on following scale:
Average grade point is intended by declare aging grade points 5 best grades including Mathematics for O’ Level and 3 best grades for A’ Level. Letter grades of O’ Level & A’ Level subjects are transformed to grade point as A = 4, B = 3, C = 2 & D = 1.
Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission
- Application Processing Fee is Taka 1000.00 (seven hundred fifty) only for each faculty (faculty comprises maximum of six departments).
- Application processing fee must be deposited online through your preferred Card/Mobile Financial Services/Internet Banking. Service Charge is applicable. Detailed Payment procedure is available at “How to Apply” link on admission website admission.bup.edu.bd.
- Detailed application procedure for concerned faculties can be found at “Admission” link of BUP Website www.bup.edu.bd
Please read instructions carefully before apply.
BUP Admission Circular 2017 Download
MBA (Professional) Admission Advertisement (Session: May 2022)
Step-1: Depositing Application Processing Fee
Applicants have to Deposit TK 1000 (One Thousand for each program) Cash for BBA Candidates at any Branch of Trust bank- “Admission, FBS, BUP” A/C Number, 0028-0310045820. Must mention the trace number and web application form deposition date and also ask the person to post or transfer the money immediately at bank counter and get trace number.
Applicants also transfer application fee via Mobile, if they have Trust bank Mobile Account.
Or Electronic Money Order by Post Office –
Applicants have to Send TK 300 for BBA program and 1000 for MBA program through e-money order from any post office of Bangladesh. Must mention on the envelop followings issue-
(a) Recipient name: Dean, FBS
(b) Recipient address- BUP, Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216.
(c) Receiver mobile number is 01769021700. After deposition will get 16 digit TPIN ID in mobile phone. Mention this TPIN ID number and web application form deposition date.
Step-2: Submit your application by internet
Applicants can apply by BUP official website at www.bup.edu.bd. Go to CURRENT OPENING, Choose your desired program then Click on Read More & Apply Online, then click on Apply Online. Fill in the required information then click on Next Step. Get account activation link in given email address (don’t forget to check your Spam box) and click on that.
Get login User ID and Password in a confirmation reply in given email address. Log on with that user id and password and fill in all fields and click on Submit button. If you want to submit later, use Save button for temporary save. You can edit continuously until the verification is completed. If you use Save button, before Submission, first click on Edit information button.
Check the information by logging in to the account:
- Verification status
- Print admit card
- Admission test date, time & seat plan
How to Get Admit:
After verification application information then check application status. Get an admit card then print the admit card for written admission exam.
Download BUP Admission Test Admit Card
Admission Test Routine:
|10.00 am||Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences|
|03.00 pm||Faculty of Security and Strategic Studies|
|10.00 am||Faculty of Science and Technology|
|03.00 pm||Faculty of Business Studies
Documents Need to Carry in The Exam Hall:
- Printed admit card
- For verification purpose attested photocopy of SSC & HSC certificates
- Bank money deposit original slip
Applicants Must Bring Following Documents Written Examination Hall:
- attested passport size 3 copies recent colored photographs (Name written at the back)
- attested HSC or Equivalent Registration Card original
- ward certificate (Children of Freedom Fighter or Tribal or Military Personnel)
- Other attested documents:
- SSC or Equivalent Marks sheet
- HSC or Equivalent Marks sheet
- Copy of original bank deposit or postal money receipt.
Bangladesh University Professionals Admission Result
You will get all education news here at AllResultBD.com. So don’t worry to get further notices about BUP Admission Circular 2023.