Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Result 2017. Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) Admission Result 2017-2018 has been announced. Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Result 2017-2018 will found in BUP website at www.bup.edu.bd & our website at AllResultBD.com too.
BUP Admission Result 2017-2018
Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Result for academic session 2017-2018. Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Result for the educational year 2017-2018 has announced very soon. Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Test 2017 will be held on 27 & 28 October 2017. BUP Admission Result 2017-2018 & viva date will be declared on same day.
Admission Test Routine:
|Faculty||Date & Day of Written Test||Time of Written Test|
|Faculty of Business Studies||27 October 2017 Friday||1000 hours–1100 hours|
|Faculty of Science & Technology||27 October 2017 Friday||1500 hours–1600 hours|
|Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences||28 October 2017 Saturday||1000 hours–1100 hours|
|Faculty of Security & Strategic Studies||28 October 2017 Saturday||1300 hours–1400 hours|
BUP Admission Vaild Candidates List
Waiver for SAT:
Candidates may be exempted from Written Admission Test if he/she obtains a predefined score (which is mentioned below in details) in SAT. Exception decisions will be made by admission committee on a case-by-case basis and excepted applicants will be assessed for admission on the basis of SAT score, viva-voice score and candidates past examination results.
At this time, the score obtained in SAT will be transformed into 50% of total weight age, the marks obtained in viva-voice will be transformed to 25% of total weight age and remaining 25% of total weight age will be calculated from results of past examinations. Details information is below:
Applicant obtained a score of 1500 or more in SAT (with at least 500 in both Critical Reading and Mathematics and at least 450 in written part) may be excused from the written test. Though, students waived from written admission test will be obligatory to appear at scheduled viva-voice.
Check the information occasionally by logging in to the account:
- Verification Status
- Print Admit Card (You need to carry this printed admit card during admission test)
- Admission Date, Time and Seat Plan
- Result – as per merit position
How to Get BUP Admit Card?
After verification your application information you can check your application status. You will get an admit card that print for written admission test. Documents to be carried in The Exam Hall must.
- Printed Admit Card
- Attested Photocopy of SSC & HSC Certificates for Verification Purpose
- Bank Money Deposit Slip (Original)
- 3 copies of attested passport size recent colored photographs (Name Number written at the back).
- HSC/ Equivalent Registration Card in original and also attested that.
- Original ward certificate (Children of Freedom Fighter, Tribal, and Military Personnel).
- Other attested documents:
(1) SSC or Equivalent Marks sheet (2) HSC or Equivalent Marks sheet (3) Original copy bank or postal money deposit receipt.
BUP (Bangladesh University of Professionals) have four faculties to take admission test:-
Faculty of Security & Strategic Studies (FSSS) :-
- BSS (Honours) in International Relations (IR) ,
- LLB (Honours) in Law,
- Master of Peace and Human Rights Development Studies (MPHRDS) Program.
Faculty of Arts and Social Science (FASS):-
- BSS (Honours) in Economics
- BA (Honours) in English,
- BSS (Honours) in Public Administration,
- BSS (Honours) in Development Studies,
- BSS (Honours) in Disaster and Human Security Management (DHSM) ,
- Master of Disaster and Human Security Management (MDHSM) ,
- Master of Development Studies (MDS) Program.
Faculty of Science & Technology (FST):-
- Sc. (Honours) in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) ,
- MISS Program.
Faculty of Business Studies (FBS):-
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- [ BBA (General), BBA in Accounting & Information Systems, BBA in Finance & Banking, BBA in Management Studies and BBA in Marketing],
- Master of Business Administration (MBA-Day).
Bangladesh University of Professional B Group Admission Result
Admission Test Result (Written) Has been published on 13 November 2017
See Result From Below
Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) – General
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Finance & Banking
Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) in Marketing
Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) in Management Studies
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting & Information Systems
B.Sc. (Hons) in Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
BSc (Hons) in Environmental Science
Viva will be held at academic building of BUP, Room no- 503. On Viva date, admission test passed students have to show these documents. Such as:-
- Recent passport size 3 copies colored photos with attested (2 copies photos with name & roll no. at the back)
- SSC & HSC or similar exams’ Registration Card or admit card,
- BUP admission test admit card,
- SSC or similar exams’ Marks sheet, testimonial & certificate,
- HSC or similar exams’ Marks sheet, testimonial & certificate,
- Ward certificate (Tribal, Children of Freedom Fighter, Military Personnel & sitting members of BUP Governing bodies).
Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Result
Admission Test Result – Disaster and Human Security Management
Admission Test Result – Development Studies
Admission Test Result – IR, Law and MCJ
Admission Test Result – English
Admission Test Result – Sociology
Admission Test Result – Public Administration
Admission Test Result – Economics
* Admission Test will be taken in MCQ System and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
* Admission Test Syllabus can be found at BUP Website.
* 4500 applicants from the merit list (based on SSC and HSC result) of each program will be allowed to appear at the written test on 27 October and 28 October 2017.
If you have any question about Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Result 2017-2018 then comment below or message us through our Facebook page. We will reply as soon as possible.