BRAC Bank Medhabikash HSC Scholarship 2014 www.brac.net. BRAC Medhabikash HSC Scholarship 2014 circular has published. BRAC Medhabikash HSC Scholarship 2014 is for only HSC level students who will admit into colleges this year.
BRAC Scholarship 2014
BRAC Medhabikash HSC Scholarship 2014 has published. SSC 2014 passed students are requested to apply and submit the application within 5th June 2014.
Students who pass SSC examination but poor, only they can apply for this BRAC Medha Bikash HSC Scholarship 2014. It is under BRAC education program. BRAC organization is providing HSC level scholarship from 2005 for poor students of Bangladesh. Every year a large number of boys and girls meritorious students got BRAC Medhabikash HSC Scholarship.
Students who will get scholarship, they will also get training on English and Computer education facility. BRAC take care whole program regularly. After completing HSC exam, BRAC also provide Honours level scholarship if they will gain a good result.
BRAC Medhabikash HSC Scholarship 2014 Result
Condition of BRAC Medha Bikash HSC Scholarship 2014:
- Father or guardian has to farmer or worker class (as a day labor) and farm land maximum 50 shatangsho.
- Candidates must have CGPA 5.00 without fourth subject or optional subject
- Applicants, who complete primary education in any BRAC organization or school, physically disable and girl, they have CGPA 5.00 with fourth subject.
- Application has to submit within 20th June 2014
- Application has to submit the following address
BRAC Address: Medhabikash Initiatives, BRAC Education Program, Brac Center 10th Floor, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212.
- Application with CV
- Testimonial from head master of School
- Photocopy of SSC Mark sheet
- Passport photograph
- Parents’ service type (details)
You can visit BRAC official website at www.brac.net for BRAC Medhabikash HSC Scholarship 2014 details. We will also update more information and news about BRAC Medhabikash HSC Scholarship 2014 and it’s related. Visit AllResultBD.com and like our Facebook Page for more.