Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation Scholarship 2023. Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation Scholarship 2022 had been published in last 13 November (Wednesday) 2022. Attracted applicants can download this from this website at http://www.shahjalalbank.com.bd/ & our website too.
The main objectives of Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation are to provide health-care to poor and distressed people, education support to meritorious but poor students through scholarship, award financial assistance to flood, cyclone or disaster affected people, to support humanitarian, to provide financial assistance to development of culture, sports of the country and participate in social and environmental activities.
Shahjalal Islami Bank Scholarship 2023
Shahjalal Islami Bank Ltd Foundation Scholarship 2023. Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited has decided to give scholarship for the absolutely brilliant & obviously poor students to continue their study. Attracted applicants can collect application form from any branch of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited or by online. Before years Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited gives this scholarship & this year also gives this scholarship. Application collect & submission date was established in 13 November 2022. Attracted applicants will submit application form till 8th December (Wednesday) 2022. That means 8th March 2022 will be ended date of application submission.
Scholarship Level: SSC, HSC & Bachelor level
Application submission date establishes: 13 November (Wednesday) 2022
Application submission date ended: 8th December (Sunday) 2022.
We know Bangladesh is a developing country, not develop country. In our country maximum people are poor. They lead a poor life. Many brilliant students are stopping their study only for financial problem. They won’t complete their study & won’t to be true their dream.
Shahjalal Islami Bank Ltd Foundation Scholarship
The Shahjalal Bank (SJIBL) has announced the SSC & HSC Scholarship 2023. The Scholarship is offered for those Students who have successfully Passed SSC & HSC in 2022 & they are studying in any University. So, if you were the students of 2022 session & if you have all necessary Documents for application, then you can apply for the Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation Scholarship 2022 as soon as possible.
Shahjalal Islami Bank invited scholarship notice for 2022 based on SSC & HSC results of 2022 from countryside poor talent students. Scholars’ students will get one time allowance. This scholarship will be given for Once. The applicants should not get any other Scholarship from another organization except the Govt. & any wrong information will reject the chance to get the Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation (SJIBL) Scholarship.
- Attracted applicants have to complete SSC or similar exam & HSC or similar exam in 2022,
- Attracted applicants results should be CGPA 5.00 for science group (city corporation area or indoor district’s educational institutions), CGPA 4.80 (out of city corporation area or indoor district’s educational institutions),
- Attracted applicants results should be CGPA 4.80 for Business Studies & Arts groups (city corporation area or indoor district’s educational institutions), CGPA 4.50 (out of city corporation area or indoor district’s educational institutions),
- Attracted applicants have to submit these important documents with application form. Documents are specified below:-
- 3 copies applicant’s own photo & 1 copy parents’ photo with attested,
- SSC & HSC exam’s Mark Sheet or Transcript’s photocopy with attested,
- SSC & HSC exam’s Testimonial’s photocopy with attested,
- SSC & HSC exam’s Admit Card & Registration Card photocopy with attested,
- Attracted applicants Birth certificate & Parents National ID card photocopy,
- Current educational certificate from current academy (if suitable),
- From accurate authority parents Income certificate,
5. Attracted applicants must have an account in Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited.
6. Attracted applicants have to submit application form with these important documents within 16th March 2022.
7. Attracted applicants parents annual salary should not be out of BDT. 120000.
SIBL Foundation Scholarship Application Form
Attracted applicants have to submit application form with these important documents to the following address: Head of Foundation, Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation, Head Office, Uday Sanj. Plot no.: SE (A), 2/B, Gulshan South Avenue, Gulshan – 1, Dhaka – 1212.
SIBL Foundation Scholarship Application Form Download
Shahjalal Islami Bank Scholarship Result 2023
There is no application form. Applicants have to write in a plain white paper with Own Handwriting. Applicants must apply in a blank paper providing the following information & papers:
- Recent passport size 3 copies color photographs
- Applicants name, father’s name, permanent & present address, phone number must be mentioned in the application.
- Income certificate mentioning of family members
- Attached SSC and HSC mark-sheet of educational qualification
- Reference from present educational institution head
We will publish all update about Shahjalal Islami Bank Ltd Foundation Scholarship 2023 and other education Scholarship in our website at AllResultBD.com.