Govt has called for application for the BKKB Scholarship 2024 from the govt employees working from grade 11 to grade 20. The circular has already been published but many of you might not about it.
That is why we have decided to make things clear. We will discuss every necessary information regarding Bangladesh Employees Welfare Board (BKKB) Scholarship 2024 so that you can apply if you are a govt employee of grade 11 to 20. Let’s get into it.
Bangladesh Employees Welfare Board Scholarship
We will now take a look at the highlights of the BKKB Scholarship 2024.
- Circular Publish Date: 24 December 2021
- Application Start Date: 01 January 2024 at 9.00 am
- Application End Date: 20 February 2024 at 5.00 pm
Who Are Eligible for BKKB Scholarship 2024?
Everyone is not eligible for the BKKB Scholarship 2024. We will now discuss the criteria to be eligible for this scholarship. Please take a look.
- Only the govt employees of grade 11-20 and employees of any agency which is listed in the board can apply for the scholarship/education aid for a maximum of two children who are at least in class 6 to higher education.
- Govt employees of any grade who are unable, retired or dead will be considered eligible for the scholarship for a maximum of two children who are at least in class 9 to higher education.
- If husband and wife both are in govt jobs, only one can apply for the scholarship/education aid.
BKKB Scholarship 2024 Circular
Bangladesh Karamchari Kalyan Board (BKKB) application form is available their official website at www.bkkb.gov.bd. Interested Students whose Parents (fathers or mothers) working as a government employee under civil administration except Railway, Boarder Guard or Police of Bangladesh etc.
How to Apply for BKKB Scholarship 2024?
We will now show you the detailed process of how to apply for the BKKB Scholarship 2024. Read this carefully.
- Go to http://eservice.bkkb.gov.bd.
- Click on the Registration button and you will be redirected to another page.
- Select your employment status from there. If you are in active service, select ‘কর্মরত’ otherwise select ‘অক্ষম/মৃত/অবসরপ্রাপ্ত’
- Write down the necessary information, National ID number (17 digits), mobile number and click on the ‘রেজিস্ট্রেশনকরুন’ button.
- You will be given a 6-digit verification code. Write down the code and click on the ‘যাচাইকরুন’ button.
- Go to the home page and log in using mobile number and password.
- Click on the ‘আবেদনকারীরছবিআপলোডকরুন’ button and upload the picture of the applicant.
- Click on the ‘শিক্ষাবৃত্তিরআবেদনকরতেএইখানেক্লিককরুন’ button and fill up the application form according to the instructions.
- Fill up the application form correctly and upload the scan copy of the attested copy of mark sheet of the latest examination.
- If the employee is retired or dead, it is necessary to upload the scan copy of the attested copy of the retirement order or death certificate.
- Click on the ‘আবেদনসংরক্ষণওপ্রিন্টকরুন’ button to save and print the application form.
- After printing the application form, submit it along with the signature and seal of the head of the educational institution and click on the ‘চূড়ান্তভাবেদাখিলকরুন’ button.
- You will be notified of the application receiving diary number and date through SMS.
Hope you have understood the process of applying for the Bangladesh Employees Welfare Board Scholarship 2024. If you are a govt employee of grade 11-20, it’s time to apply for the scholarship/education aid for your children.