Bhatagovbd has changed the system for allowance in Bangladesh. Now people all over the country can apply or check their stipend from home.
Let’s check out everything you need to know about the Bhata.gov.bd below. We’ll cover different types of allowance, how to apply, and the amount of stipend money as well. So, make sure to read it very thoroughly.
Bhata Gov BD
The stipend is the right of the citizen of our country. It is the help that the Bangladesh government gives to the special people that need the help.
On top of that, there are different types of stipends for people with different needs as well. There are boyoshkobhata for elderly people, protibondhibhata for physically disabled people, oshocchol bhata for financially troubled people, etc. We’ll talk about a few of them below.
Mis Bata Gov BD
The misbhatagovtbd website has made the process easier for people to access their information and apply for stipends easily.
Everyone eligible for the allowance can apply for bhata from the website. Also, if you already get bhata, you can check the amount of allowance you’ll receive from the Government of Bangladesh using this website. That comes in handy quite a lot and makes everything more convenient.
Boyosko Vata Online Check Application
The boyoskobhata online check application is pretty simple and straightforward. We have a step-by-step guide that you can follow that’ll help you with the whole process. Let’s check it out right now.
- First, go to http://mis.bhata.gov.bd/onlineApplication, which is the official website.
- Once you’re there, select the type of bhata to boyoshkobhata. After selecting it, you’ll be automatically taken to the next page.
- There, you’ll find a lot of empty boxes that you need to fill with different information. Be very careful filling up all the information.
- After all the boxes are filled with the required information, give it a quick check so that there’s no mistake.
- Then, simply click on save to complete the application procedure. Make sure to save the final form and don’t lose it as you’ll need it later on.
Bidhoba Vata Online Apply
The Bidhobavata is also given under the rules of boyoshko vata. So, women over 62 years can easily apply for this allowance and get financial help from the Government of Bangladesh.
To apply, you can follow the steps we have mentioned right above. The process is the same and you can do it using your smartphone or laptop from your home. It can’t get any more convenient than that.
Make sure that you follow the steps correctly and put all the information accurately in the form. Otherwise, your application will be rejected and you won’t get the bidhobavata. So, be very careful while putting the information in place and recheck it a couple of times to be sure.
Protibondhi Vata Online Apply
To apply for protibondhibhata online, you have to go to https://www.dis.gov.bd/SurveyForm/OnlineApplication. There, you need to fill up the required information and submit the form.
Make sure that you print it out and have the copy with you when you go for the medical test. You’ll need to have a copy of the form there.
Who Are Eligible for Bhata
There are some requirements for the people who want to get the allowance from the Government. If they don’t fall under these then it’s not possible to get bhata. Those who are getting pension after doing Govt. jobs will not get bhata. Even those who are getting other aid from the Government of Bangladesh won’t get bhata as well.
Let’s check out the requirements of getting bhata below:
- Must be a permanent resident of the area.
- Must have to have the birth certificate number.
- For boyoshko bhata, the minimum age of men should be at least 65 years and for women at least 62 years.
- Oshochhol bhata, the maximum earning of the applicant should be less than 10 thousand takas.
- For protibondhi bhata, the applicant must take part in the medical test to prove that they’re physically disabled.
Bhata Check Online
To check bhata online, you need to log in to the official website using the ID and password. You should have those from the time you registered for the allowance in the first place.
So, first, go to http://mis.bhata.gov.bd/ and put all your log in ID and password there. Once you hit log in, you’ll have all the information you need to know about your Bhata right in front of you. You should have the amount of bhata, date, etc. on the page, and you can check it whenever you want using the website using the same method.
Bhata Koto proti mase
The amount of bhata depends on what type of allowance you’re getting. For instance, the old people allowance is not the same as protibondhi bhata. Let’s check out the amount of bhata for different types of allowances below.
- BoyoshkoBhata = 500 taka per month
- ProtibondhiBhata = 750 taka per month
- OshoccholBhata = 300 taka per month
Hopefully, this article has helped you understand the allowance services and how to apply for them easily. Be sure to read it again if you have any questions about anything.