Rangamati Science and Technology University Admission Circular 2019-2020. RMSTU Admission Circular 2019-2020 has been published recently. You can obtain Rangamati Science and Technology University Admission Circular 2019-2020 related any news from our website.
Rangamati Science and Technology University Admission
Rangamati Science and Technology University Admission circular for the academic session 2019-2020 of Honours’ 1st year have been published. Management & Computer Science Departments of Rangamati Science and Technology University invites application from interested students for admission test 2019-20.
Currently, RMSTU offers four years (eight semesters) undergraduate programs from two academic departments – Management and Computer Science and Engineering. In addition to that, regardless of departments, one student must complete two semesters per year. The applicants who are willing to get admission in RMSTU are required to have prerequisite GPA in SSC (Secondary School Certificate) and HSC(Higher Secondary Certificate) or in equivalent examinations and compete through admission tests.
RMSTU Online Application Info
Application Start from: 9th November 2019.
Ended date of Application: 29th November 2019.
No. of Seats: Limited seats are available of Management & Computer Science Departments of Rangamati Science and Technology University (RMSTU). They are:-
No. of Seats
Management Department: Interested candidates have to complete SSC or similar exam in 2016 & 2017 from any group & HSC or similar exam/Diploma-in-Business Studies/ Diploma-in-Commerce & Business Management in 2018 & 2019 from Business Studies group.
Computer Science Department: Interested candidates have to complete SSC or similar exam in 2016 & 2017 from any group & HSC or similar exam in 2018 & 2019 from Science group. Physics, Chemistry & Math subjects have to include in HSC or similar exam.
|Departments||Individual CGPA||Total CGPA|
RMSTU Admission Circular 2019
Rangamati Science & Technology University Apply process
Apply process: Interested candidates have to collect application form & admit card through online. Interested candidates have to collect application form from this website at www.rmstu.edu.bd. To apply , Candidates have to message from the TELETALK Sim. SMS Format are given in the following description
- Go to your mobie Message option
- Type RMSTU <Space>1st three letter of your HSC Education Board <SPACE> HSC Roll No <Space>HSC Passing year <SPACE > 1st three Letter of your SSC Education Board <SPACE>SSC Roll Number <SPACE>SSC Passing year <Space> Unit Keyword
- Send it to 16222
Example : RMSTU CHI 123456 2019 CHI 654321 2017 B
After sending the message successfully, candidates will receive a message. This message will as for the consent of the candidate, candidates name, Admission test fee and A PIN Number will be mentioned the the message.
The candidate has to sent another message by following SMS format
RMSTU <SPACE> YES <SPACE>PIN No <SPACE>Phone Number
Send it to 16222 Number from Teletalk Mobile
After sending the message correctly 600 BDT will be deducted from the Teletalk Applicant Account. It is the fees of his admission Test. This fee is non- refundable.
A SMS will be received with User ID and Password which is need to download Admit card
Condition of Application:
- Concerned candidates must be Bangladeshi by birth.
- Interested candidates have to collect application form & admit card from this website at rmstu.edu.bd.
- With application form interested candidates have to submit necessary documents (hard copy). Such as:-
- Interested candidates have to pay BDT. 600 for application form to Rangamati Science and Technology University by Bank draft from any Bank.
- Recent passport size 3 copies photo with attested.
- All academic certificates’ attested photocopy.
- Photocopy of Nationality certificate with attested.
- Tribe, Freedom fighter & physical disable candidates’ certificate given by appropriate authorities.
- Exam time: Selected candidates exam time & location will be informing by SMS method.
Admission Mark Distribution
- Incomplete & false information include admission application will be cancelled. Admission written test will be complete by MCQ method. Exam time is 1 hour. Marks are distributed by all subjects. They are:
Business Policy and Enforcement
Rangamati Science and Technology University Admission Form
- Written admission test (MCQ) passing mark is 36. But candidates have to get at least 7 mark in Bangla & English each subject.
- In exam hall candidates won’t use mobile phone & scientific calculator.
- If candidates follow any unethical way then his/her application will be cancelled directly.
- Interested candidates have to sit their fixed seat before 30 minutes of exam start.
- Interested candidates have to use black ball pen for MCQ fill up.
- Interested candidates have to bring HSC exam’s main Registration card in exam time.
- Rangamati Science and Technology University authority have the right to change admission test related any information.
- CHT Tribal gets more facilities for admission test.
- Admit card sending date, time & location will be informing by university’s website.
- Primary selected candidates list will be informing by SMS method & final selected candidates list will be informing by university’s website.
You will find all update news about Rangamati Science and Technology University Admission Circular 2019-2020 from our website at AllResultBD.com.