Almost 20 Universities have come to a decision of taking an integrated admission test, therefore, the authority has decided to publish the GST Admission Circular for 2023 soon. Due to the present pandemic, many aspects especially regarding education have been taken under consideration. In this article, we will answer your questions about the GST Admission Circular very briefly.
A decision has been taken that not all students can sit for the admission exam. Only those who are selected by the university can sit and apply for the exam. The admission criteria have already been published. In this article, we will give details about the GST Admission Circular, eligibility for the exam, application process, mark distribution, etc.
Recommend for you
- Combined University Admission Test Process
- BUET Admission Test Circular
- All Agricultural University Admission Circular 2022
GST Admission Circular 2023
During the last meeting at Jagannath University with the Vice Chancellors of 20 universities, they have come to an agreement on the integrated admission test based on the GST Admission Circular. They also decided that not all the students who applied can sit for the exams. Only the eligible students can apply and sit for the admission exam and there is no fee for the application, according to the GST Admission.
- গুচ্ছ ভর্তি পরীক্ষা ডেট: ৩০ জুলাই ক ইউনিট, ১৩ আগস্ট খ ইউনিট এবং ২০ আগস্ট গ ইউনিট।
- ফি বর্ধিত করে ১৫০০ টাকা নির্ধারণ করা হয়েছে।
- সব বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে একই সময় ভর্তি শুরু ও শেষ হবে, থাকছে কোয়ালিফাই মার্কস ।
Moreover, among the students who passed the screening based on their HSC and SSC results can sit for the admission exam in the 20 Universities. As soon as the GST Admission Circular gets published we will also upload all the important information.
- Initial Application Starting Date: 15 June (Thursday) 2023.
- Initial Application Ended Date: 25 June (Thursday) 2023.
- Eligible Candidates List Publish Date: July (Friday) 2023.
- Final Application Starting Date: July (Saturday) 2023.
- Final Application Finishing Date: July (Thursday) 2023.
- Application Fee: BDT. 1500
- Admit Card Download Date: July (Tuesday) 2023 to July (Thursday) 2023.
- Exam Date: 30 July , 13 & 20 August 2023.
- Exam Venue: Venue will be published very soon.
ভর্তি বিষয়ক সকল তথ্য পেতে আমাদের গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন
গ্রুপ লিঙ্কঃ https://www.facebook.com/groups/gstadmissions/
GST Admission Notice 2023
GST Admission Notice 2021-22 PDF
Here is the list of Universities that will take integrated admission test:
- Jagannath University
- Islami University
- Khulna University
- Comilla University
- Kazi Nazrul University
- Begum Rokeya University
- Barisal University
- Rabindra University
- BangabanduDigital University
- Sheikh Hasina University
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- Haji Danesh University of Science and Technology
- MawlanaBhashani University of Science and Technology
- Noakhali University of Science and Technology
- Jessore University of Science and Technology
- Pabna University of Science and Technology
- Bangabandhu University of Science and Technology
- Rangamati University of Science and Technology
- FazilatunnesaMujib University of Science and Technology
- Patuakhali University of Science and Technology
GST University Eligibility for Application
According to the recent declaration by the Vice-Chancellors of the 20 universities, not every student cannot apply for the admission exam. All the information will be updated in the GST Admission Circular. Students have to have a minimum GPA in their HSC and SSC exams. The requirements are different from students from Science, Humanities, and Commerce. The requirements are-
- For Science Group: Minimum a GPA of 8.00 in total in their SSC and HSC exam
- For Business Group: Minimum a GPA of 7.50 in total in their SSC and HSC exam
- For Humanities Group: Minimum a GPA of 7.00 in total in their SSC and HSC exam
Question Pattern and Mark Distribution
For the GST admission exam, the students have to answer 100 MCQ in the given time. The mark distribution for each group (Science, Commerce, Humanities) will be different. In the GST Admission Circular, the mark distribution will be explained more briefly. Here is the preview-
- Physics: 20
- Chemistry: 20
- English: 10
- Bangla: 10
- ICT- 20
For elective subjects (anyone):
- Biology: 20
- Mathematics: 20
- Bangla: 40
- English: 35
- ICT: 25
- Accounting: 25
- Business Management: 25
- Language (Bangla + English): (13+12) = 25
- ICT: 25
GST Online Application Process
According to the GST Admission Circular, the application process for the GST admission process is going to be simpler than the previous system where students have to apply to different universities separately. After the publication of the GST admission circular will update all the information accordingly.
Here is a preview of the application process;
- Visit the official website (https://gstadmissionbd.com/) directed in the GST admission circular
- Press on the “Apply” key
- Now fill up the required information on the form
- Now upload your colored picture and signature
- After filling every segment now click the “Submit” button
gst admission ac bd
After finishing all the requirements, your application process is done. At the end do not forget to download the form for further use. You are going to need the application form in the future. Also, the application fee payment process is also very simple. But for that, you will need a prepaid Teletalk sim. As soon as the GST Admission Circular gets published all the required information will be available. You can find all the information on our website as well.
We hope that we are able to answer all the questions you have about the admission circular in this article. We try to update our website timely and avoid any kind of misconception. Please visit our website for future updates.