USA DV Lottery 2024 Bangladesh application form. The registration for DV Lottery 2024 opened on 1st October 2022. The entries should be submitted at the the US Department of State website from 1st October 2022 afternoon till 30th December 2022 afternoon EST.
Those applicants who have qualified are strongly recommended for registering as soon as possible. System delays could occur due to heavy demand in the registration period’s last day.
DV Lottery 2024 Bangladesh
The US Department of State annually administers the DV Lottery by providing the immigrant visas (green cards) annually to the people from the countries which are having low immigration rates to the US.
There are 50,000 DVs available in the current year. The visas are being distributed between the 6 geographic regions, with maximum number of visas will be going to the regions who has low immigration rates. More than 50,000 immigrants have been sending to the US in the last five years.
USA DV Lottery 2024 Eligible Countries
For DV Lottery 2024, natives of the following countries are not eligible to apply, because more than 50,000 natives of these countries immigrated to the United States in the previous five years:
Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland-born), Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, and Vietnam.
Persons born in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, and Taiwan are eligible. People may qualify to apply if their spouse is born in the eligible country.
Changes in eligibility this year: None
The entry registration period for the 2024 Diversity Visa program (DV-2024) was between October 4, 2022 and December 30, 2022. All submission processing at this web site has finished.
If you were born in one of the non-qualifying DV-Lottery countries you may still qualify
You may still be able to participate in the USA Diversity Visa Lottery based on the country of birth of your parents or spouse if you were born in a non-qualifying country:For example, if you were born in a country whose natives are ineligible to enter the green card lottery, but your spouse was born in a country whose natives are eligible to enter the green card lottery, you can claim your spouse’s country of birth as your country of eligibility. I.e. you may claim changeability to the country where your derivative spouse was born, provided that both you and your spouse are on the selected green card lottery application, but you will not be issued a diversity visa green card unless
- your spouse is also eligible for and issued a diversity visa green card,
- and both of you must enter the United States together with the diversity visa green cards.
Example: If you were born in Canada, whose natives are ineligible to enter the green card lottery, but your spouse was born in Spain, whose natives are eligible to enter the green card lottery, you can claim your spouse’s country of birth (Spain) as your country of eligibility as long as you include your spouse on your green card lottery application.
Can Bangladeshi Citizen Apply For USA DV Lottery 2024?
In the Green Card Program of 2024 Bangladeshi citizen can’t apply for DV Lottery. But only people can apply whose spouse lives in the eligible country. USA DV Visa For Bangladesh.
Have you been born in a country where the original citizens were ineligible, but where none of your parents were born or lived legally at the time of your birth? If yes, you can claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country where its local citizens are eligible for the DV-2024 program.
DV Lottery 2024 Eligibility
Requirement #1: Individuals born in countries whose natives qualify may be eligible to enter.
If you were not born in an eligible country, there are two other ways you might be able to qualify.
- Was your spouse born in a country whose natives are eligible? If yes, you can claim your spouse’s country of birth—provided that both you and your spouse are named on the selected entry, are issued diversity visas, and enter the United States simultaneously.
- Were you born in a country whose natives are ineligible, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth? If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV-2024 program.
Requirement #2: Each DV applicant must meet the education/work experience requirement of the DV program by having either:
- at least a high school education or its equivalent, defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary education;
- two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation requiring at least two years of training or experience to perform.
Do not submit an entry to the DV program unless you meet both of these requirements.
Malaysia Visa Check Status Online
The people who are registering should possess high school education or its equivalent, or they should have two year’s work experience in previous five years of job in an occupation, requiring a minimum of two year training or experience for performing the job.
Overseas national must submit the online form and a digital photo through the official website of the DV Lottery 2022. Per person, only one entry is permitted. Multiple registrations made on behalf of one person is disqualified. This is free of cost application.
DV Lottery 2024 Bangladesh Application Form Download
You must provide the following information to complete your entry:
- Name – last/family name, first name, middle name – exactly as on your passport.
- Gender – male or female.
- Birth date – day, month, year.
- City where you were born.
- Country where you were born – Use the name of the country currently used for the place where you were born.
- Country of eligibility for the DV program – Your country of eligibility will normally be the same as your country of birth. Your country of eligibility is not related to where you live.
- Entrant photograph(s) – Recent photographs (taken within the last six months) of yourself, your spouse, and all your children listed on your entry. You do not need to include a photograph for a spouse or child who is already a U.S. citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident, but you will not be penalized if you do.
Indian Scholarship for Bangladeshi Students
Group photographs will not be accepted; you must submit a photograph for each individual. Your entry may be disqualified or visa application refused if the photographs were not taken within the last six months, have been manipulated in any way, or do not meet the specifications explained below.
- Mailing Address – In Care Of
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Postal Code/Zip Code
- Country where you live today.
- Phone number (optional).
- Email address – An email address to which you have direct access. If your entry is selected and you respond to the notification of your selection through the Entrant Status Check, you will receive follow-up email communication from the Department of State notifying you that details of your immigrant visa interview are available on Entrant Status Check. The Department of State will never send you an email telling you that you have been selected for the DV program
- Highest level of education you have achieved, as of today: (1) Primary school only, (2) Some high school, no diploma, (3) High school diploma, (4) Vocational school, (5) Some university courses, University degree, (7) Some graduate-level courses, (8) Master’s degree, (9) Some doctoral-level courses, and (10) Doctorate
- Current marital status – Unmarried, married and my spouse is NOT a U.S. citizen or U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR), married and my spouse IS a U.S. citizen or U.S. LPR, divorced, widowed, or legally separated. Enter the name, date of birth, gender, city/town of birth, and country of birth of your spouse, and a photograph of your spouse meeting the same technical specifications as your photo.
Apply DV 2024
How to Apply Student Visa in Malaysia
Complete Guide Higher Study In USA for International Students
Failure to list your eligible spouse will result in your disqualification as the Diversity Visa principal applicant and refusal of all visa applications in your case at the time of the visa interview. You must list your spouse even if you plan to be divorced before you apply for a visa. A spouse who is already a U.S. citizen or LPR will not require or be issued a visa, though you will not be penalized if you list them on your entry form.
- Number of children – List the name, date of birth, gender, city/town of birth, and country of birth for all living unmarried children under 21 years of age, regardless of whether they are living with you or intend to accompany or follow to join you, should you immigrate to the United States. Submit individual photographs of each of your children using the same technical specifications as your own photograph.
Be sure to include:
- all living natural children;
- all living children legally adopted by you; and
- all living step-children who are unmarried and under the age of 21 on the date of your electronic entry, even if you are no longer legally married to the child’s parent, and even if the child does not currently reside with you and/or will not immigrate with you.
Married children and children who are already aged 21 or older when you submit your entries are not eligible for the DV lottery 2024 program. However, the Child Status Protection Act protects children from
“aging out” in certain circumstances. If your DV entry is made before your unmarried child turns 21, and the child turns 21 before visa issuance, he/she may be treated as though he/she were fewer than 21 for visa-processing purposes.
A child who is already a U.S. citizen or LPR is not eligible for a Diversity Visa; you will not be penalized for either including or omitting such family members from your entry.
Failure to list all children who are eligible will result in disqualification of the principal applicant and refusal of all visa applications in the case at the time of the visa interview.
All the DV lottery 2024 applicants are required to visit the website of E-DV Entrant Status for finding their entry selection. Selected candidates will be notified through Entry Status Check, which will be available from 3rd May 2023 till 30th September 2024. The selected applicants can also apply for PR in the year 2024.
It is Continues Process Include 14 Country All over Asia. Next Any Update Please Stay With Us. If Needed Any Additional Information about USA DV Lottery 2024 Bangladesh application form Please Inbox us or comment below but don’t be hesitate.