42th BCS Online Application Form, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card Download. 40th BCS circular 2022 has been announced by Government organization Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC). 42th BCS Online Application Form fill up will start from 30th September 2022 at 10:00am. Application forms fill up and admit card download website address is www.bpsc.teletalk.com.bd & it also found our website.
42th BCS Online Application Form www.bpsc.Gov.bd
42th BCS Online Application Form, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card Download. This year 42th BCS Online Application Form, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card Download etc. everything will be completed by online. Involved candidates have to apply in 42th BCS Online Application Form, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card Download by fill up online application form (BPSC Form-1).
After application form fill up involved candidates have to pay 42th BCS Online Application Form, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card Download charge within 72 hours. 30th September (Sunday) 2022 at 10:00am 42th BCS Online Application Form fill up will ongoing & application time will be continuing till 15th November (Thursday) 2022 at 6:00 pm. That means 15th November (Thursday) 2022 at 6:00 pm will be the finishing date of online application of 42th BCS Online Application Form, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card Download.
Application Time Ongoing: 30th September (Wednesday) 2022 at 10:00am
Application Time Finish: 15th November (Thursday) 2022 at 6:00 pm
- This year 42th BCS exam application charge will be decided by BDT. 700 are for general candidates.
- But for physically Handicapped candidates, Ethnic Minority group candidates and third gender group candidates’ application charge will BDT. 100.
- Involved candidates age should be 21 years old to 30 years old (birth year should be minimum 2nd February 1995 & maximum 2nd February 1986),
- But for freedom fighter, son/daughter of freedom fighter, physically handicapped candidates & BCS (Health) candidates age should be 21 years old to 32 years old (birth year should be minimum 2nd February 1997& maximum 2nd February 1986),
- BCS (General Education) candidates & ethnic minority group candidates age should be 21 years old to 32 years old (birth year should be minimum 2nd February 1997 & maximum 2nd February 1986).
Apply Process: After completing BCS online application form, candidates will get an ‘Applicant Copy’. Involved candidates have to print out this & keep this very carefully. In this ‘Applicant Copy’ involved candidates will get a User ID. Involved candidates have to pay application charge by using this User ID. Involved candidates have to use only Teletalk mobile to pay the application charge. SMS format is given below:-
- 1st SMS: BCS <space> User ID & send to 16222
- Reply: Applicant’s Name, TK- 700 (100 for Physically Handicapped, Ethnic Minority Group and Third Gender Group Candidates) will be Charged as Application Fee. Your PIN is (8 digit number). To pay fee, type BCS <space> Yes <space> PIN Number & send to 16222
- 2nd SMS: BCS <space> Yes <space> PIN Number & send to 16222
- Reply: Congratulations! Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for 42th BCS Examination. User ID is (xxxxxxxx) and Password (xxxxxxxx).
Note: If any candidates forget the password, then they have to SMS by this following format.
BCS <Space> HELP <Space> SSC Board <Space> SSC Roll <Space> SSC Year & send to 16222.
This year Government organization Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) has been announced 42th BCS Examination Circular 2022 for 1 Thousand & 226 Hundreds Positions.
42th BCS Online Application Instructions Download
42th BCS Cadre Choice Code
|Name of Cadre Category||Cadre Code||No. of Posts|
|BCS (Audit & Accounts)||112||22|
|BCS (Railway transport and commercial )||125||07|
|BCS (Family Planning )||124||01|
|BCS (Foreign Affairs)||115||20|
|BCS (Information), Ast. Director/Information officer/Research officer/Equivalent post||121||02|
|BCS (Information), Assistant Director (Programme)||122||04|
|BCS (Information), Assistant Controller of News||123||03|
|Total General Cadres/Posts =||465|
|BCS (Agriculture) : Scientific Officer||226||09|
|BCS (Agriculture) : Agriculture Extension Officer||227||134|
|BCS (Fisheries) : Thana Fisheries Officer***||240||26|
|BCS (Fisheries) : Thana Fisheries Officer||551||01|
|BCS (Food) : Assistant Maintence Eng./Equivalent Post||360||05|
|BCS (Health) : Assistant Surgeon
BCS (Health) : Assistant Dental Surgeon
|BCS (Information) : Assistant Radio Engineer||530||12|
|BCS (Livestock) : Veterinary Surgeon/ Scientific Officer/Thana Livestock Officer(Metro)/Lecturer DVM||270||66|
|BCS (Livestock) : PDO/APO/ Zoo Officer||281||14|
|BCS (Public Works) : Assistant Engineer(Civil)||311||02|
|BCS (Public Works) : Assistant Engineer (E/M)||312||04|
|BCS (Railway Engineering) : Assistant Controller Stores||352||01|
|BCS (Railway Engineering) : Assistant Executive Engineer||353||01|
|BCS (Roads & Highways) : Assistant Engineer (Civil)||331||03|
|BCS (Roads & Highways) : Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||332||15|
|BCS (Statistics) : Statistical Officer||540||12|
|Total Technical/Professional Cadres/Posts) =||568|
|Education Cadres/Posts||BCS (General Education) : Lecturer of General College||610||837|
|BCS (General Education) : Lecturer of Teacher’s Training Colleges||620||33|
|BCS (Technical Education) : Lecturer of Technical Teacher’s Training Colleges||630||—-|
|Total Education Cadres/Posts =||870|
|Total 42th BCS Cadres/Posts =||1903|
42th BCS Exam Syllabus Download
According to the BCS Rules-2014 a two hours preliminary test (MCQ) of 200 marks is held on different branches of knowledge for evaluating the competency of the candidates.
Provision for deduction of 50% marks is kept for each wrong answer given in the preliminary MCQ test so that no candidates can get undue advantage by making answers on guess. The syllabus of preliminary Multiple Choice (MCQ) examination has been introduced covering ten areas as-
- Bengali Language and Literature – 35
- English Language and Literature – 35
- Bangladesh Affairs – 30
- International Affairs – 20
- Geography, Environment and Disaster Management – 10
- General Science – 15
- Computer and Information Technology – 15
- Mathematical Reasoning – 15
- Mental Ability – 15
- Ethics, Values and Good governance – 10
BPSC 42th BCS Admit Card Download
Only the worthy candidates will be able to download their BCS admit card automatically after completing their application and paying their particular fees. No candidates take part their examination without admit card.
We will provide all update about 42th BCS Online Application Form, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card Download in our website at AllResultBD.com. Bangladesh Public Service Commission Website Address: www.bpsc.teletalk.com.bd.