We have come up with a great guideline so that you can quickly get Agriculture University Admission Result 2019 from home. From now on, you will find the results of the Agriculture University immediately after publication. One does not have to fall into any harassment with the results.
All Agriculture University Admission Result
Everyone appears for admission test in Agriculture University with colorful dreams. So in this age of competition, everyone may not get admitted. So what? There is no harm in seeing the Agriculture University Admission Result. In today’s admission guideline, we will mention all the details of how to apply, important dates in addition to the rules for viewing the results. Let us give you an excellent idea about this.
Admission Important Date
There are some important dates to keep an eye on when you are trying to get enrolled in the Agriculture University. So essential dates of admission are highlighted in point form.
- Application Begins: 7th September
- Application Ends: 15th October
- Deadline for Downloading Admit Card: 20th October to 28th November.
- Seating Arrangements: 25th November 2019.
- Date of Admission: Saturday, 30th November
- Admission Test Time: 11 am to 12 pm
- Date of Result Publishing: 5th December 2019.
How to check Agricultural university admission result
Now all the Agricultural Universities are taking a single admission test for recruitment. So looking for the results on the website of concerned varsity will not be of any benefit. The result publishes on a different website. Admission activities are conducted mainly from this site. Once the result is announced, anyone can view it online. To view the result, you have to visit this site www.admission-agri.org. There you will find a menu called ‘result’. The result will be displayed in front of you by entering the roll number and pin.
Agri University admission Seat plan
As like the result, you can see the seating plan from the same website. To view the seating plan, you must log in by visiting www.admission-agri.org. Then click on the seat plan to know where your seat is located. Usually, the exam center locates around your selected varsity. After learning the seating plan, know the location of the concerned organization so that you do not have to face any hardship while finding a seat on the exam day.
Agri university admission Admit card download
To download the Admit Card, please log in to www.admission-agri.org with the required information. After logging in, you can download the Admit Card. However, the Admit Card will not be issued before 20th October. After downloading it, print it out of the store.
আসন সংখ্যার দশগুন প্রার্থীকে বাছাই করার কারণে শূধুমাত্র মোট জিপিয়ে ৯.১৫ (৪র্থ বিষয় ব্যতীত) বা এর উর্ধের আবেদনকারীরা অ্যাডমিট কার্ড পাবে। যারা সবগুলো বিষয়ে অপশন প্রদান করেনি, তারা মেধা তালিকায় স্থান পেলেও বাদ পরে যেতে পারে। পরীক্ষার পূর্ব পরযন্ত বিষয় ভিত্তিক অপশন প্রদান লগইন করে সংশোধন করা যাবে।
Agriculture university admission process
If you are admitted to any agricultural university, you will need to follow the specific process and complete admission. At present, only one admission test is conducted in all agricultural universities. However, not everyone will be allowed to participate in the admission test. Based on the primary application, the number of students who will be allowed to appear for the admission would be ten times of the total numbers of seats. The admission process of Agricultural University is given below.
- Please visit this site- admission-agri.org,first. Then click on Apply.
- On the next page, you will find a table of different information. Write down the roll number, registration number in SSC cell, and select the board and passing year from the drop-down menu.
- Similarly, fill in the HSC information accurately. You cannot apply if it is wrong.
- Then select the quota. Those who do not have quota mark the general. And those who have a quota, mark the applicable quota.
- Enter an active phone number. Later, all the information regarding admission will be informed on this number.
- Then type the sum of the two numbers in the cell and click next.
- There will be pictures and various contact information. Upload images exactly.
- Fill out the other information and apply it.
- Then make a payment of 1000 TK through mobile banking.
- When the payment is completed, your primary application is complete. Then download the admit card.
How much is the application fee?
Agricultural University application fee is TK 1000. It can be paid through Rocket, Ucash, and Bkash.
Cluster System Admission Result
Agriculture university Admission Result should not be a problem for anyone to see. The result is still pending. Before that, prepare yourself for admission. We hope your dreams come true.