Korea BOESL EPS-TOPIK CBT Online Registration Result Form 2017. EPS TOPIK CBT Online Registration Form Fill up 6th March 2017 has been published. Korea BOESL lottery result will be announced in next 8th March (Wednesday) 2017. You can found it in our website too. EPS TOPIK CBT Online Registration Form 2017 available here.
EPS-TOPIK CBT Online Registration Result
EPS-TOPIK CBT Online Registration Result 2017. BOESL EPS-TOPIK CBT Online Registration Form fill up 2016 date was last 6th March (Wednesday) 2017 at 10:00am to 2:00pm. For Sarver problem a lot of involved applicants couldn’t register in that fixed time. So the authority of BOESL EPS-TOPIK CBT has taken a decision to give an opportunity for those persons whom are really interested & deserved this.
So they called re-registration. Next 6th March 2017 at 9:00am to 11.59pm BOESL EPS-TOPIK CBT Online Registration Form Fill up 2016 will be ongoing. Those applicants were register in last 27th April (Wednesday) 2016 they don’t have to apply once more.
Current Date of Application: 6th March (Monday) 2017 at 9:00am to 11.59pm
Result Date: 8th March (Wednesday) 2017
BOESL lottery result 2017 (Waiting List) Download
Korea Online Registration Bangladesh Recruitment Procedures
Korea Notice Board About Visa Advice / N.O.C. / Work Permit
Documents granting permission of the competent authority for employment of Bangladeshi workers in that country i.e. Visa Advice / N.O.C. / Work Permit should be sent to BOESL.
HRD Korea Bangladesh Employment Contract
Standard form of employment contract in English should be sent to BOESL in which the following conditions are to be clearly stated:
- Working hour;
- Overtime Allowance;
- Traveling Expenses;
- Medical Facilities;
- Food and accommodation facilities: (Free food and accommodation are to be generally provided by the employer for unskilled and semi-skilled workers. In the absence of such facility they should be provided with adequate food allowances/cooking facilities. Highly technical or professional personnel need not be provided with free accommodation and food, but in that case adequate allowances should be provided).
- Weekly holidays and annual holidays
- Other conditions shall be according to the Labour Laws of the host country and
- The employers shall enter into and agreement with the recruited workers.
The employer may enter into an Agency Agreement with BOESL. Agency agreement stated the responsibilities of the both parties and all terms & conditions to implement the migration process smoothly & legally.
Boesl Registration SELECTION PROCEDURE:
- Advertisement of Vacancies:
- On receipt of the authentic demand letter either through Bangladesh Missions abroad or directly from the employers, the BOESL collects CVs through any one or a combination of the following processes to line up the suitable candidates for consideration of the employer.
- Newspaper advertisement
- Advertisement through website.
- Advertisement on Notice Board
- Job Seeker from Data Bank of BOESL
- From Specialized Departments.
www.eps.go.kr BD Service Charge:
BOESL realizes minimum service charge from the finally selected candidates for employment abroad approved by the authority. It is not obligatory on the part of the employer to pay any fees/commission to BOESL for recruitment purpose. In case the employer intends to pay commission/fees, BOESL do not realize any fees from the workers. The service charge ranges from USD150 to USD850 depending on category of workers, country, situation etc. Board of Directors of BOESL can review and re-fix the service charge as and when necessary.
Our lowest possible category wise service charges are stated below:
|Category||If Airfare provided by Employer||If Airfare not provided by Employer|
|Un Skilled||BD 25,000/-
(Twenty-Five Thousand Taka)
(Seventeen Thousand Taka)
(Thirty-Five Thousand Taka)
(Twenty-Five Thousand Taka)
(Sixty Thousand Taka)
(Forty-Five Thousand Taka)
www.boesl.org.bd Selection of Candidates:
The employers or their representatives carry out interviews/trade tests and do the final selection of candidates for which BOESL provide necessary assistance and logistic support, like issuance of interview cards, arranging suitable place for interview/written test, and practical trade test, if necessary. BOESL always prefers to select the workers by the employer or his representative directly BOESL may also select workers on behalf of the employers through its committee of experts, if so desired by the employer.
Korea Online Registration Medical Test:
The finally selected candidates are sent for medical examination only to the appointed/authorized Medical Centers. Generally they are examined at the Medical centers enlisted by the Embassies of the employers’ countries.
Involved applicants have to apply in BOESL EPS TOPIK CBT Online Registration Result Form 2017 through online. BOESL website address is www.boesl.org.bd or eps.boesl.org.bd.
Korea EPS TOPIK CBT primary registration 2017
- Involved applicants have to be skilled in Korean language,
- Involved applicants ‘birth year have to 13th March 1977 to 12th March 1999,
- Involved applicants have not be a criminal,
- Involved applicants have to permitted to go out of Bangladesh any time,
- Involved applicants have to registered by MRP (Machine Readable Passport),
- Involved applicants have to pay BDT. 2000 as named “BOESL, Dhaka”,
- Involved applicants have to input applicant’s full name, date of birth, passport no, scanned copy of photo (45-60KB), scanned copy of pay order & mobile number etc.
BOESL EPS-TOPIK CBT Online Registration Form
Involved applicants will found any related information & also result in BOESL EPS-TOPIK CBT Online Registration Form 2017 in BOESL website address is www.boesl.org.bd or eps.boesl.org.bd. They also found it in our website at AllResultBD.com.