Higher Study In USA (America) for International Students. A recent report found that the highest number of students going to the United States of America (USA) from different countries to study. Check the excellent guide to America (USA) Higher Education process. It covers College & University Admission, Scholarship, Student Visa, Cost, Tuition, Part Time Job, Credit Transfer.
China has the second position in that list from Asia. Asian countries like Japan, South Korea and India also in the list. One thing is clear from the report that the United States are ahead of the attractions of foreign students. There are noteworthy causes behind the attractions.
Higher Study In USA for International Students
This is found from the recent rankings of the universities of different countries that the 6 universities of USA are placed among the first 10 of top 100 universities of the world. Renowned universities like Harvard, MIT, Stanford and the California Institute of Technology are in that list.
The USA universities did not place on the list just simply. The higher education institutions of that country have been able to reach the highest seat because they providing world class standards in higher education and maintaining the class 1 quality.
It can be said now that the United States has now become the model for the world in the value of higher education. Higher education access is always open for talented students in that country. Any student can take the opportunity to study in the USA by showing the appropriate qualification.
Higher Study in USA From Bangladesh
Account Benefit Many Bangladeshi students are now going to USA for higher education. However, the rate of getting Visa for Bangladeshi students was lower at the end of 2013. However, it again returned to the normal flow. Now more students are getting the USA Visa. So, interested candidates should properly utilize the opportunities. You can assess your eligibility here for absolutely free of cost.
- An application containing the applicant’s personal information.
- All test certificates and transcripts (Main Copy or translated into English attested copy)
- TOEFL or SAT, GMAT, GRE test score report contains.
- Personal Essay or the Statement of Purpose.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Any evidence of Tuition fees. like as Bank financial Statement.
Requirements for Bachelor’s Program (Higher Study In USA)
1. At least 12 years of education (HSC equivalent).
B. Language Proficiency
1. Most schools require TOEFL CBT score 173 to 250 or TOEFL iBT score 61 to 100
C. Other Test
1. It depends on universities. SAT I is required for almost all Universities
2. SAT II is required for few Universities.
D. Course Length
1. Associate Degree: Approx. 2 years of full time study.
2. Bachelor’s Degree: Approx. 4 years of full time study.
American University Academic Flexibility
A broad and diverse range of degree programmes on offer with innovative and encapsulating approaches to bringing the best out of its students. The USA education system is flexible in terms of choice of courses within a college or university. During the course of study, a student can transfer from one course/stream to another or one institution to another. This aspect of the USA education system makes it distinct from other countries.
How to Apply to The American University for Higher Study
- Check with the departments to see if there is a closing date for your application.
- You should write directly to the Institution’s Admission Office for detailed application information and forms.
- You can also download application form from university website.
- Some universities have an on-line application facility.
- Admission Office will inform you about the documentation, translation, and visa requirements.
- You should start at least one year in advance to compile the necessary information and documentation.
- The decision of the institution is usually announced within approximately six to eight months of the application deadline.