Assistant Thana Education Officer (ATEO) Job Circular 2018. ATEO Job Circular 2018 has published on April 2018 by BPSC.TeleTalk.com.bd. There are total 144 vacant posts are available and Where 50% posts will reserve for departmental candidates and Blank posts of this 50% will fill up by general candidates Interested applicants can apply if they have qualifications that are mentioned at Circular.
Assistant Thana Education Officer Job Circular 2018
Assistant Thana Education Officer Job Circular 2018. ATEO Job Circular 2018 by BPSC Non-Cadre Jobs in BD. Assistant Thana Education Officer (ATEO) Job Circular 2018 has announced by Ministry of Primary & Mass Education at Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) website www.bpsc.gov.bd. If you are the right person for that post then apply within 28th July 2018.
Application Submission Start: July 2018 at 12.00pm
Application Last: July 2018 within 6.00 PM
Application Fee: TK 500
Total Number of Post: 144
Age: Max 30 years
Conditions for Assistant Thana Education Officer Job Circular 2018:
- Education- Masters Degree with 2nd class or 4 Years Honors Degree with 2nd class form any reputed university
- Age- not more than 30 years old as on 1st March 2018. 18-32 years old for FF (Child of Freedom Fighter), 18-30 old For Grand Child of FF (Freedom Fighter)and 45 years old for departmental candidates
- Payment must send within 72 hours after submitting online application
- Payment Method: Must use Teletalk Mobile Phone for payment
- Must apply within deadline as 6:00 pm of 28th July
ATEO Job Recruitment Apply Procedure 2018
Candidates should read carefully Job Circular before Apply Online. They must have to submit the application fee within 72 hours of application submission online. For apply, Go to www.bpsc.teletalk.com.bd website and Click to ATEO Recruitment Option that will visible from 3rd march. Then Fill up the Application form or BPSC Form-5 according to the online or circular direction. A Scan copy of recent colored picture of 300X300 PX, file size is less than 100 KB and in JPG format. Scan copy of a signature of 300X80 PX, file size is not more than 100 KB and JPG format.
We are advised to all Candidate’s to read carefully Job Circular before Apply Online. Mind it; must have to submit the application fee within 72 hours of after application submission online.
1) Go to www.bpsc.teletalk.com.bd website and Click to ATEO Recruitment Option. (it will be visible from 3rd July)
2) Fill up the Application form or BPSC Form-5 according to the online or circular direction.
3) A Scan copy of recent colored picture of 300X300 pixel, file size less than 100 KB and upload in JPG format.
4) Scan copy of a signature of 300X80 pixel, file size less than 100 KB and upload in JPG format.
5) After successfully filling up the application form and submission the application form / BPSC Form-5 the applicants will be provided an “Applicant’s Copy” with a User ID and Photo & Signature which should be printed or download.
6) Finally, using this User ID the applicant will capable to send admission fee via SMS by a Teletalk SIM.
After successfully filled up the application form and submission the application form or BPSC Form-5 the applicants will provide an “Applicant’s Copy” with a User ID and Photo & Signature that should be printed or download. Applicants will capable to send admission fee by Using the User ID via SMS from Teletalk SIM.
SMS Method for ATEO Job Application 2018:
Step-1: BPSC <Space> User ID and Send it to 16222.
For an Example: BPSC ATEOBDDH and send to 16222
Reply Message: Congratulation Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for Non Cadre exam. User ID is (xxxxxxxx) and your Password is (xxxxxxxx).
Step-2: BPSC <Space> YES <Space> PIN and Send 16222
For an Example: BPSC YES [8 digit Number] and Send it to 16222
Reply Message: Congratulation Applicant’s Name, Payment completed successfully for Non Cadre Examination. User id is (xxxxxxx) and Pass (xxxxxxx)
After completing this process, Applicants Can Download their Admit Card by Using User ID and Password.
ATEO Password Recover Process: If any candidate lost or forget his password, then can easily recover or get new password via mobile phone by following two ways.
1st Way: BPSC <space> HELP <space> SSC Board <space> SSC Roll<space> SSC Year and send it to 16222.
2nd Way: Go to bpsc.teletalk.com.bd and select User recovery from admit card menu, then click Password Recovery and Payment status.
You can get all govt. job information and with further notices of ATEO Job Circular 2018. So, no need to be hesitating visit our website.
Marks distribution for ATEO MCQ Exam:
If Applicants Number Over 2000, Then Preli test will be held. The MCQ (Multiple choice question) will be held on 100 Marks Based on Bangla, English, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
Marks distribution for ATEO Written Test and Viva Exam:
Furthermore, those candidate’s will be available to attended for written test; who are successfully selected at Preli Test. and Finally who are successfully passed and selected in written test; those are go to give viva test.
Total marks is 200 For written test and 50 Marks for voice-viva test.
2nd class Written Test and Viva test Subjects and Numbers:
Pass marks for ATEO written test and viva test:
In addition, Pass mark for written test is 45% and for viva test 40%. If any candidate gets less that 25% marks in one subject in written test it will consider that he/she got no marks in that subject. But if he gets 45% marks all over the exam he will pass.
If you have any question about Assistant Thana Education Officer Job Circular 2018 then comment bellow or message us through our Facebook Page. We will reply as soon as possible.