We Bengalis love to celebrate. People from all parts of our country pour their heart out in celebrating festive occasions. Bengali New Year starts with Boishakh, so the first day of our Bengali year is called the Pohela Boishakh when Pohela Boishakh status plays an important role. Needless to say, this is one of our biggest traditional events in the entire year.
The day is a national holiday, and people greet each other with many wishes in many ways. Facebook wishes are one of the best ways to reach your friends, family and loved ones. Here are some of the best Facebook Statuses you can share to spread the happiness and joy among all the people you love.
Pohela Boishakh Status
Pohela Boishakh status especially Facebook statuses are fantastic to communicate your intended message with everyone, and it is very fast and efficient. Here are some of the Facebook statuses for you.
- May the coming year bring more joy and inner happiness to you than the last year. Hope your year be filled with blessings and love from everyone you hold close to. It’s time to forget what happened in the past and celebrate a new beginning!
Happy New Year!
Muche Jak Glani
Ghuche Jaak Jora
Ognisnane Suchi Hok Dhora
Esho Hey Boishakh Esho Esho
Shobaike Shuvo noboborsho!!
Pohela Boishakh 2024 Status for Facebook
- May the arrival of New Year glitter up your life like newfound light! May you have a year filled with love, laughter, brightness, and hope. I hope you find fun, joy, peace, love, and care in these coming days!
Happy Bangali New Year to all of you!
- Sukhersrity Hridoye dhore,
Apon jone mishe theko
Manoviman sob vule, khushir prodip jele rekho
Hajar surjo tomar cokhe, bondh utumi shukhe theko
- On this New Year’s Eve, I have the opportunity, as we are all here together celebrating this Pohela Boishkah, to express my deepest feelings and gratitude to all of you. Hope you stay safe, stay well and be filled with lots of love and blessings.
Happy New Year!
- Icche guloo akashe aj, vashlo megher shathe,
Khusir jhore tepantore hridoy shuke vashe.
Moner majhe setara baje, khushite mon saje,
Noboborsho hok rongin, ei kamonate
- May each hour, each day, each month be filled with achievements that make up your life of joy. Hope you will grow, will care and love yourself and all those who are around you. May this year will be bringing utmost pleasure and blessings in every sphere of life, Happy New Year!
Pohela Boishakh 2024 Status for WhatsApp
- Ailo Ailo Ailo Re
Ronge vora Boishakh Abar Ailo Re!!
Onek Onek Shuveccha O valobashay vorpur hok jibon
Bochor Katuk Onek Valo
Nobo Anonde Jago Jiboner Utshobe
Shobaike Shuvo Noboborsho!
- May the coming new year take away all the unhappiness, tears, sorrows and bless you with all the good things in life. A chapter unfolds with all a brighter and more beautiful year ahead of us
Happy New Year!
- Aj Nil akasher megher velay,
Shobuj Ghaser shishir konay,
Proja potir bahari rongin
Falguner fuler melay,
Ekta kothai bolte chai.
- May the new year transforms
Your sorrows into joy
Your sadness into happiness
Your struggles become a success
Your love into togetherness
And all your goals to achievements
A very happy New Year to all of you!
- Cholo Nobo anonde jagi aj
Boisakh-er prothom probhate.
Sob jala-jontrona aj jeno jak muche.
Asuk shukher shanti
Boishakh is a festive time, and this countrywide celebration can be sweeter if people wish good things to their dear ones. A collaborative and helpful society filled with happiness, laughter, care, and love is all we require. This is why we have brought you some excellent Pohela Boishakh 2024 status. So you can send to the people close to you and enjoy the day will everyone!