NU Masters Professional Admission Circular 2020 app1.nu.edu.bd. National University Masters Professional Admission Circular 2019 has been published on 17th October (Wednesday) 2019. NU Masters Professional Admission Circular 2018 related all information will be found in National University admission related website at www.admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admissions & as well as our website at AllResultBD.com.
NU Masters Professional Admission Circular
NU Masters Professional Admission Circular 2019. NU Masters Professional for the academic year 2020 for BEd/ BMEd/ BSEd/ BPEd/ MEd/ MSEd/ MPEd/ LLB Last Part/ MSc in Computer Science Admission Circular has been announced. Online application time will start from 03rd November (Sunday) 2019 at 4:00 pm. Apply time will continuing till 16st November (Tuesday) 2019 at 11:59 pm. interested candidates have to pay BDT. 300 as primary application fee to associated college within 3rd November (Saturday) 2019. After completing online application form fill up, then applicant pay the fees. NU Masters Professional 2020 class will be beginning on 1st January (Tuesday) 2020.
Based on the result of graduate examinations of the applicants, each college will be created separately for educational activities based on merit list. Details of admission can be known from the admission guidelines displayed on the National University website (www.admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admissions).
Online application date start: 3rd November (Sunday) 2019 at 4:00 pm
Online application date finish: 16st November (Tuesday) 2019 at 11:59 pm
Primary application fee paid date end: 17th November (Saturday) 2019
Class start: 1st January (Tuesday) 2020
NU Masters Professional Admission Eligibility of apply:
- Educational Year 2020 in Bachelor of Education [BEd], Bachelor of Maddrasa Education [BMEd], Bachelor of Special Education [BSEd], Bachelor of Physical Education [BPEd] course:
- Interested candidates have to complete 3 years Graduation (Pass) or 4 years Graduation (Honours) complete from National University,
- Interested applicants must complete 2 years Graduation (Pass) or 3 years Graduation (Honours) complete from National University,
- BPEd course applicants age not more than 35 years old,
- Educational Year 2020 in Masters of Education [MEd] course:
- Concerned candidates must passed BEd/ BMEd from NU,
- Academic Year 2019 in Masters of Special Education [MSEd] course:
- Concerned applicants must passed BMEd/ BEd/ BMEd from National University,
- Academic Year 2020 in Masters of Physical Education [MPEd] course:
- Must complete BPEd from NU,
- Academic Year 2019-2020 in Bachelor of Law [LLB] course last Part:
- From NU LLB 1st part had to finished in 2009,
- Academic Year 2017-2018 in MSc in Computer Science course:
- Have to pass BSC in Computer science from National University in 2016 or before that.
Admission Process, Marks Distributions & Results:
- Merit list will be separately prepared for every college,
- Admission result will be publish by 1st merit list, 2nd merit list, quota & release slip,
- By using User ID, Password & OTP, NU Masters Professional Admission Result 2020 will be found,
- Result will found in NU admission related website at admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admissions & our website too,
- It can be found by SMS too. SMS format is given below:-
Nu<space>atpm<space>roll no then send to 16222,
NU Masters Professional Admission Notice
Due to primary application form fills up:
- Candidates must fill up online application form very carefully. Exam roll no, name of University, passing year, personal mobile number & e-mail address must be given in application form,
- In application form, any wrong or false information found, and then admission can be cancelled directly,
- Recent passport color photo have to upload by scan. Photo size will 120*150 pixels, Image Type will jpj & maximum file size will 50 kb.
Putting right information & photo, application form will be submitted. After that candidates found roll no & PIN code. Then application form will be downloaded & print in by [A4 (8.5”x11”)] white offset paper,
Applicants must submit Graduation’s attested photocopy of mark sheet, registration card with online application form to the associated college. Also have to pay BDT. 300 as Apply charge.
Here we announced all type of educational information in our website. We will publish all update news about NU Masters Professional Admission Circular 2020 in our website at AllResultBD.com.