When many people are losing their job during Covid-19, NIPORT Job Circular 2024 has come as a blessing for the candidates. But still many people don’t exactly know about the NIPORT Job Circular. So, we are here to explain everything and give valid information about the NIPORT Job Circular. Stay tuned.
NIPORT Job Circular
NIPORT stands for the National Institute of Population Research and Training which works under the ministry of health and family welfare. It has recently published NIPORT Job Circular for vacancies in different categories. All the vacancies will be filled up with Grade-20 employees.
Before we get to the main deal, let’s know some highlights about the NIPORT Job Circular. It will help to plan your path and make sure there is no negligence.
NIPORT Job Circular Highlights
Here are some highlights of the NIPORT Job Circular. Please have a look.
- Circular Publish Date: 19 August 2024
- Online Application Starts: 01 September 2024, 10.00 am
- Application Deadline: 30 September 2024, 5.00 pm
- Application Fee: 56 BDT
NIPORT Job Circular Requirements
- Most of the positions will require SSC or equivalent educational qualification while some positions will require JSC.
- Age limit for general candidate is 18-30 years. But for the children of freedom fighters/martyred freedom fighters and physically disabled candidates, the age limit will be 18-32 years.
How to Apply for NIPORT Job Circular?
We are going to break the NIPORT Job Circular down to the smallest chunk so that you can easily consume the information and apply it correctly for this circular. Follow our step by step guideline and apply for this job circular from the convenience of your home. Here you go.
- Go to http://niport.teletalk.com.bd
- Fill up all the necessary information in the online application form.
- After everything is completed, now it’s time to upload your photograph and signature.
- Make sure you upload a recent photograph being 300*300 pixels in dimension. The size of the photograph should never exceed 100 KB.
- Also, upload your signature within 300*80 pixels in dimension and 60 KB in size.
- Recheck all the information. If everything is correct, hit the Submit button.
- You will be provided with an applicant’s copy containing a User ID, your photograph, and a signature. Please save a copy of that for further process.
- It is now time to pay the application fee within 72 hours of application else the application will be canceled.
How to Pay for NIPORT Job Circular?
Paying the application fee for NIPORT Job Circular is a breeze. You just need a Teletalk pre-paid mobile phone and enough balance. If everything is okay, you are good to go.
- Type NIPORT<space>User ID and send it to 16222.
- Example: NIPORT ABCDEF and send it to 16222.
- The reply will consist of your name, application fee, and PIN.
- If you are ready to pay, send another SMS like the following.
- Type NIPORT<space>YES<space>PIN and send it to 16222.
- Example: NIPORT YES 12345678 and send it to 16222.
- Payment will be confirmed through an SMS.
How to Download Admit Card?
After the application process is over, NIPORT will update the eligible candidates about the written exam through SMS. We will also update the latest information here so don’t miss it out.
Check also: Grameen Bank Job Circular
NIPORT Job Circular has brought hope for many individuals waiting for a job. We hope you will be able to compete there and the struggle with the application process resolves here.