Grameen Bank job circular has opened a new door for people who are interested in building their careers with this renowned financial organization in Bangladesh. Though the Grameen Bank job circular covers all the detailed information, we wanted to break them down for your convenience.
Let’s take a closure look at the Grameen Bank job circular and know about the requirements and application process. As the application process will be online, you can easily apply now from your home by following our step by step guidelines. Let’s get started.
Grameen Bank Job Circular
Grameen Bank has published this new circular to recruit ‘Trainee Officer’ for its training projects. If you consider yourself capable of fulfilling the below requirements, you can apply now for the position. As the clock is ticking, make sure you don’t fall behind.
To help you apply, here will be some highlights of the Grameen Bank job circular.
- Circular Publish Date: 21 September 2024
- Application Deadline: 15 October 2024, 11.59 pm.
- Position Name: Trainee Officer
Requirements for the Grameen Bank Job Circular
To apply for the post of Trainee Officer in Grameen Bank, you need to fulfill the following requirements.
- Candidates have to be permanent citizen of Bangladesh. Both males and females can apply.
- The maximum age of the candidates should be 30 years for direct candidates and 40 years for departmental candidates.
- Direct candidates should have an honors degree along with masters from any reputed university in the following subjects: Finance, Marketing, Management, Accounting, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economy, Social Science, Political Science, Law, Bangla, and English.
- Departmental candidates should also have a similar qualification but they don’t need to apply online. They have to send their application through proper authority.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2nd class in every exam. No 3rd class will be accepted.
Check also: SMC Job Circular
How to Apply for the Grameen Bank Job Circular?
For direct candidates, applying online is a piece of cake if you follow our guidelines. Read the following carefully and make sure you don’t miss anything out.
- Go tohttps://erecruit.ghrmplus.com.
- Fill up all the necessary information in the Online Application Form.
- You don’t need to attach any document right now as the relevant documents will be checked during the viva exam if you are selected.
- If you are selected for the viva exam, you need to present all relevant original certificates to prove your information along with attested photocopies.
- With the online application, you need to upload your recent photograph of a maximum of 100 KB in size and signature of a maximum of 20 KB in size.
Grameen Bank Job Circular Viva Exam Notice
Once the deadline ends, the authority will make a shortlist of qualified candidates and call them for the next exam. The notice will be updated on their official website. We will also update any latest information here so make sure you are keeping an eye on here.
With Grameen Bank job circular in hand, it is your turn to put all the efforts in. If you are lucky enough, this might be your next job.