MIST Admission Test Result 2017-18 Published. Eligible Candidates for MIST Admission Test 2017. Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission test held on 10th November (Friday) 2017. MIST Admission Test Result will be available in our website. Students are searching their Military Institute of Science & Technology admission test result now. University admission authority has been updated their admission results at official website. All result BD also updates those results here. We want students get results easily and download it comfortable way.
MIST Admission Test Result 2017-18
Those who choose only departments of unit A, will only sit for the admission written test of Question Module 1 for THREE hours. Those who choose only unit B (Architecture) and both A and B (Engineering and Architecture) will sit for question module 1 and 2, with an adequate break.
About Military Institute of Science and Technology
Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) started its journey since 19 April 1998. It is the pioneer Technical Institute of Bangladesh Armed Forces; It was the visionary leadership of the Honorable Prime Minister of People’s Republic of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina to establish this Institute.
All Units (Unit A, Unit A + B and Unit B) : 1000 to 1300 hours, 10th November (Friday) 2017
Unit A + B and Unit B : 1530 to 1630 hours , 10th November (Friday) 2017.
Instructions for the Examinees
- Eligible candidates list are given in ALPHABETICAL order of candidate’s Name along with Roll Number and Examination Center.
- Eligible candidates are requested to download and get COLOR printout of their Admit Card from MIST website from 8th November 2016.
- Examinees are requested to bring only Admit Card, non-programmable calculator and writing materials in the examination hall.
- No candidates will be allowed to the examination premises without Admit Card.
- Any kind of bags, cell phones, electronic gadgets, reading materials etc. are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the examination premises.
- Examinees are requested to sit on their respective desk at least 15 minutes before the admission test starts.
- Admit Card is to be preserved for further admission formalities.
- Use black/blue ink pen. Pencil may be used only for sketches and/or drawings.
- Layout of the examination centers with directions are shown on the MIST website.
No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall after 1030 hours.
MIST Admission Test Seat Plan
|Roll No||Examination Center|
|0001-3628||BAF Shaheen School and College, Mohakhali, Dhaka|
|3629-4933||Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP), Mirpur Cantt, Mirpur, Dhaka|
|4934-6433||Mirpur Cantonment Public School and College, Mirpur Cantt, Mirpur, Dhaka|
|6434-7133||Bangladesh International School and College, Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka|
|7134-9972||Military Institute Science & Technology, Mirpur Cantt, Mirpur, Dhaka|
Merit Wise Results of Selected Candidates-Engineering
General Merit List
Military Ward Merit List
Merit Wise Results of Waiting Candidates-Engineering
General Merit List
Military Ward Merit List
Merit Wise Results of Selected Candidates-Architecture
Selected Merit List
Merit Wise Results of Waiting Candidates-Architecture
Waiting Merit List
Selection Criteria for Admission Unit A (Engineering) and unit B (Architecture)
Written Admission Test = 75%
Total GPA of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of HSC/A level/equivalent examination = 15%
GPA of SSC/O level/equivalent examination (without 4th subject) = 10%
All applicants must obtain 40% of allocated marks separately for question module 1 and 2. A merit list will be generated based on aggregate marks for required vacancies. Biology at HSC/equivalent level is must for applicants of Biomedical Engineering.
MIST Important Notes:
- Due to insufficient/incorrect information Quota candidates will be converted to general catagory.
- Children of military personnel: Absence of mother’s name, dissimilarity of date of birth, missing of proof/relation certificate etc.
- Children/dependent of freedom fighter: Insufficient proof of relationship, gadgets, temporary certificate, Lal Multibarta, Indian list, Bangladesh Muktijoddah Sahgsadh Certificate etc.
- Valid document(s) must be submitted by 1400 hours 20 November 2016, so that quota candidates can be reverted to respective category.
Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) is located on the northwest part of Dhaka City at Mirpur Cantonment. Mirpur Cantonment is renowned to be the ‘Education Village’ of Bangladesh Armed Forces and a heart of knowledge for military / civil students and professionals.
If you have any question about MIST Admission Test Result, Seat Plan 2017-18 then comment bellow or message us through facebook. We will reply soon.