General Science and Technology University admission is the GST admission in another name. gstadmission.ac.bd Result 2021 | GST Preliminary Result link. In this admission system, 20 public general, science and technology universities are forming a cluster to take the integrated admission for the academic session of 2020-21. There are a total of three units available for GST admission.
These units are A, B, and C. Students of humanities background will be allotted in A unit. B unit is for the students of Business Studies and C unit is for the students of Science background. 20 Public Universities Admission Committee is responsible to publish the admission circular soon. We are going to discuss a few more things about everything about this admission in the next steps.
Today on 22nd August 2021 GST Admission Primary Selection Result will Publish.
GST Preliminary Result
গুচ্ছভুক্ত ২০টি সাধারণ, বিজ্ঞান ও প্রযুক্তি পাবলিক বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের সমন্বিত ভর্তি পরীক্ষার প্রাথমিক আবেদনের ফলাফল বুধবার প্রকাশ করা হবে দুপুর ১২টায়।
This year, so many students are going to participate in the GST Admission test. But, the GST authority will be able to select some limited eligible students for the final admission test. In this circumstance, students are applying for the preliminary application that has been started from 1st of April 2021. The last date of the preliminary application is the 15th of April 2021.
After the preliminary application, the preliminary result or the GST eligible candidate result will be published on the 23rd of April 2021 on the official website. GST Preliminary result has already been published on the website gstadmission.ac.bd. If you are an examinee of the GST admission test then you should check this official website for your result.
Some important dates of the results are mentioned below:
- Eligible Candidate Result List Publish Date: 12th of August 2021.
- Final Application Start Date: 24th of April 2021.
- Final Application End Date: 20th of May 2021.
- Admit Card Download Date: From 1st of June to 10th of June 2021.
- GST Admission Primary Selection Result Publish Date: 22nd August 2021.
GST Admission Seat Plan
Due to the coronavirus situation and lockdown all over the country, the concerned authority has finally taken the decision to arrange a combined exam system for admission in multiple universities. If you are a candidate for the GST integrated admission this year, it is important for you to know the GST Admission seat plan first. You will be able to get your seat plan from the GST official website. To know the seat plan, you have to follow the steps below:
- First of all, you need to visit the GST official website www.gstadmission.ac.bd.
- Now, you need to click on the Seat Plan Tab.
- After that, you have to enter your Roll Number.
- Then you need to answer the security code.
- Finally, you will be able to see your seat plan in front of you.
GST University Admission result 2020-21 will be published by gstadmission.ac.bd website. This website is built to assist you with the admission process. Here you will get all information regarding 20 universities Admission Circular, Education Requirement, Application Instruction, Payment Instruction, and so on.
GST Admission Result
After you finish your admission test, your position will be evaluated according to a combined score comprised of your admission test score and GPA score of SSC and HSC exams. A merit list will be prepared and published on the official website.
How to check GST Result?
The obvious question students will have after the completion of the exam is when the GST admission result will be published. Once the result is announced, students can check their results by visiting the official website directly. We also publish the official result on our website here. However, you will have to complete some easy steps mentioned below to download your results.
- Firstly, open the GST website of gstadmission.ac.bd.
- On the website, find a table containing different links.
- Check the GST Admission Result option and click on it.
- After clicking the link, a new page will open where you will be asked to provide your roll number.
- Now, type your roll number
- Then, click on the submit option.
- Finally, you can see your result on the monitor.
After reading this article, we hope that you have come to know your required information about GST admission. Finally, we would like to say for those students who have passed the HSC this year, the competition will be tougher than any other year. So, prepare for all the subjects and get yourself ready for the upcoming battle.