We all know that the education activities and admission test systems in different school college and universities have been changed. The reason behind all the changes is covid-19. Due to the lockdown to control the outspread of coronavirus, online classes assignments, combined admission test systems have been initiated. With that continuation, your combined CUET, KUET & RUET admission circular has been published recently. In this article, we are going to talk everything about the circular.
ckruet admission 2023
For the academic year 2022-2023, notice regarding the integrated admission test of CUET, KUET, and RUET will be declared soon. According to the last combined engineering admission circular, a total of 30,000 (thirty thousand) candidates will be able to participate in the integrated admission test.
But how will this 30,000 ((thirty thousand)) student selection process be completed? What are the qualifications to apply? Read the rest of the post to know more details about admission with answers to these questions.
CUET, KUET & RUET Admission Circular Published Date
We would like to let you know that your combined CUET, KUET & RUET admission circular was published on last 21st of April 2023. The authority has provided all the information with the announcement so that you can know what you need to do. You will be able to check everything on the official website. We have also posted all the details of the admission circular on our website here.
Some Important Dates of admissionckruet.ac.bd
In this section, we have provided some important dates so that you can know all the key information and important dates of your combined CUET, KUET & RUET admission circular at a glance. Please check the important dates of the admission circular below:
- Online Application Start Date: April 2023 (9.00 AM)
- Online Application End Date: May 2023 (5.00 PM)
- Eligible Candidates List Publish Date: June 2023
- Admission Test Date: June 2023
- Merit List Publish Date: June 2023
- Admission Test Fee: 900 Taka (Ka Unit) & 1000 Taka (Kha Unit)
- Official Website Link: www.admissionckruet.ac.bd
Admission Test Schedule
|Group||Examination Date||Total Number|
10.00 AM – 12.00 PM
10.00 AM – 1.45 PM
How to Apply for Combined CUET, KUET & RUET Admission Circular?
You can easily apply for your combined CUET, KUET & RUET admission circular by following the instructions we have provided here. To apply for the combined CUET, KUET & RUET admission circular, you have to follow the steps below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website www.admissionckruet.ac.bd.
- After visiting the website, you will see an option of “apply online”.
- Now you need to click on the option.
- After clicking on the option, you will get the instructions provided by the authority.
- In this step, you have to follow the instructions correctly.
- After you follow all the steps properly and fill up the form correctly, you will get the ” submit” option.
- Finally, you have to submit your application and your job will be done.
Number of Seats
|University Name||Seats||Reserved Seats||Total Seats|
|Chattagram University of Engineering & Technology (CUET)||890||11||901|
|Khulna University of Engineering & Technology (KUET)||1060||05||1065|
|Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology (RUET)||1230||05||1235|
Eligibility / requirements to Apply for Combined CUET, KUET & RUET Admission
- Applicant need s to be a Bangladesi citizen.
- The passing year of the HSC/equivalent examination of the applicant must be 2022.
- The passing year of the SSC/equivalent examination of the applicant must be 2019 or 2020 under any education board in Bangladesh with the minimum GPA of 4.00.
- In both the SSC and HSC examinations, the candidate needs to have grade point of 5.00 separately in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English. Along with that, to get admission in the Department of Biomedical Engineering, the candidate needs to have the minimum at grade point of 4.00 in Biology in HSC/equivalent examination.
- The first 30,000 candidates from the eligible list will get the chance to take part in the admission test. The list will be based on the total marks the candidates obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English subjects in HSC/equivalent exams.
CUET, KUET & RUET Circular 2023
|‘Ka’||Engineering Departments and Urban & Regional Planning Department|
|‘Kha’||Engineering Departments, Urban & Regional Planning Department, and Architecture Department|
Admission Test Fee
BDT 1000/- and 1,100/- must be deposited as the examination fee. 1000/- Taka for group ‘Ka’ and 1,100/- Taka for group ‘Kha’. The admission test fee submission process will be given on the respective website while applying online.
We have discussed almost all the details of the combined CUET, KUET & RUET admission circular. Hopefully, you have understood every section of this article. Since you do not have much time on your hands, you should focus more on this admission test. We wish you all the very best with your combined admission exam.