Most recently, the BSMMU Admission Circular for the session 2020-2021 has been released on their official website by the authority of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU). On 25 January 2021, the BSMMU Circular of Admission 2020-2021 was officially issued and made public.
This university is one of Bangladesh’s oldest and largest universities. There are about 330 seats in various departments of Sheikh Mujib Medical University in Bangabandhu (BSMMU).
BSMMU Admission Circular 2020-2021
The BSMMU Admission Circular was released and uploaded on the official BSMMU site https://www.bsmmu.edu.bd in the course of this year. BSMMU publishes its admission related notices on its website each year from December to January. In addition, students must submit an online or SMS application for BSMMU enrollment. Important information regarding the admission test of BSMMU has been given below.
ভর্তি বিষয়ক সকল তথ্য পেতে আমাদের গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন
গ্রুপ লিঙ্কঃ https://www.facebook.com/groups/resultbd
The criteria for BSMMU Admission 2020-2021 Admission
Under the BSMMU Admission Circular 2020-2021, BSMMU entrance exam requirement is different from other credentials needed in other universities. We are going to discuss that variation and evaluate an equalization table.
Therefore, the students have to have a minimum qualification to apply based on the admission form for the admission test at Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU). Given below are the minimum standards for the BSMMU Admission Test 2020-2021. Let us take a look.
For the SSC or Equivalent exam, the SSC passing year should be 2017 or 2018 to be eligible. The minimum GPA to have been acquired in the SSC or Equivalent exam has to be at least a 4.00 from the Science discipline as a background.
On the other hand for the HSC or Equivalent exam, the HSC passing year should be 2019 or 2020 to be eligible. The minimum GPA to have been acquired in the SSC or Equivalent exam has to be at least a 4.00 from the Science discipline as a background.
Now, we are in the process of addressing all aspects of completing the BSMMU admission form here step by step along with all the requirements.
- In the academic year 2017/2018, candidates must take the SSC/Equivalent Exam and the minimum standards for CGPA are 4.00 out of 5.00 for the Science Category SSC/Equivalent.
- In the educational year 2019-2020 candidates must pass the HSC/Equivalent Examination and the required CGPA criteria are 4.00 out of 5.00 in an HSC/Equivalent Examination
- The SSC and HSC examination results for total CGPA need to be at least 9.00 excluding the 4th subject.
- The overall number of selected candidates would be around 1300 students in accordance with the score sheet of SSC and HSC marks. So, not all participants who applied will get a chance to sit for the exam. The eligibility list will be published according to the SSC and HSC results.
- There is a separate requirement where subject wise GPA is counted. Not all the subjects are equivalently weighted. Subject wise GPA should be 5.00 in Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics. Whereas having a 4.00 in Bangla and English will suffice.
- Interested candidates need to complete GCE ‘O’ Level with B grade in 5 subjects, as well as need to complete GCE A level with an ‘A’ in the minimum of 2 papers and ‘B’ in the rest of the papers.
BSMMU Admission Application Process 2020-2021
If you are one of the students who meet all the requirements for applying to BSMMU then you can apply for admission through the online application. To do so,
- You need to visit the official website of BSMMU (admission.bsmmu.edu.bd)
- Then select the Admission tab
- Then you need to fill up the form with all the information needed
- Upload a formal photograph, for which the resolution should be 300×350 pixel and maximum size should be 75 KB
- You are now good to submit the form, then collect the bill number and pay accordingly.
For more information, please keep an eye on our website as well as the official site!
Hopefully, you have got all the information regarding BSMMU admission circular. Many students participate in the BSMMU admission examination. Approximately 10+ students compete for 1 seat in the admission test. In all disciplines, the total seat of BSMMU is approximately 300.