Army Medical College Admission Notice 2023. Army Medical College (AMC) Admission Test Circular has been declared. Next month 8th April (Friday) 2023 at 10:00 am Army Medical College Admission Test (Written) 2023 will be held. Admission associated all news will be establish in FAQ, College prospectus, & Admission advertisement, Army Medical College official website at www.afmcbd.com and also in our website. For essential information, applicants can be able to send e-mail in this address at email@example.com.
Army Medical College Admission 2023
Army Medical College Admission 2023. Army Medical College for the educational session 2022-2023 of MBBS Course 1st Year Admission Notice has announced. Through online process, interested applicants will have to be appropriate here. Application form fills up & submission period will be opening on 03rd March (Thursday) 2023 at 10:00 am. finished period of Army Medical College Admission Notice 2022-2023 will be on 12th March (Sunday) 2023 at 04:00 pm. Admission written test will be held on 8th April (Friday) 2023 at 10:00 am. Apply charge of Army Medical College Admission Notice 2022-2023 is set at BDT. 1000.
Online Application Time Begin: 03 March (Tuesday) 2023 at 10:00 am
Online Application Ended: 12 March (Saturday) 2023 at 2:00 pm
Application Charge: at BDT. 1000 (non-refundable).
Application Address: http://amc.teletalk.com.bd
Admission Test Date: 8th April (Friday) 2023 at 10:00 am
Admission Test Result Publicized Date: 10th April (Sunday) 2023 at Daily Newspaper, College Notice Board & College website at www.afmcbd.com.
Final Medical Test Date: … April (Sunday) 2023 to … April (Wednesday) 2023.
- Interested Applicants must passed SSC or equivalent exam in 2019 & 2020 from science group,
- Interested Applicants must passed HSC or equivalent exam in 2021 & 2022 from science group,
- Their totals CGPA are 9.00 both of SSC or equivalent exam & HSC or similar exam,
- They have to get CGPA 3.50 in together of SSC or equivalent exam & HSC or equivalent exam,
- Under CGPA 3.50 will not acceptable in any exam,
- They have to get minimum CGPA 3.50 in Biology subject in HSC or equivalent exam,
- Those students were passed SSC or equivalent exam in before 2017; they are not qualified for this exam.
Army Medical College Admission Circular 2023
- Interested Applicants age should be highest 20 years old,
- They must have Bangladeshi citizenship,
- They have to be single (unmarried),
- They must pay their admission charge, tuition fees, caution money, laundry charge, messing, magazine charge , library charge, , outfit & games & sports charge, & additional fees,
In admission time, guardians & students will be assured to the authority that during MBBS Course study time & Internship period, student will have to pay a fixed compensation to the authority, if he/she will willing to go away or force out.
Army Medical College Admission Test Details
- Candidates are selected for written examination on the basis of SSC and HSC results and other criteria as mentioned above. Basing on merit & quota total 7000 (approx) candidates will be allowed to sit for the written examination.
- The candidates will appear for written examination (MCQ) of 100 marks (Syllabus HSC/ equivalent). For each correct respond candidates will get ‘1’ & for each wrong responds 0 .25 marks will be deducted. Distribution of marks is as under
|General Knowledge including history and culture of Bangladesh||05|
- Pass marks in written exam is 40.
- For SSC or its equivalent examination, 15 times of GPA score and for HSC or its equivalent examination 25 times of GPA score will be added to make final merit list.
- Five (05) marks will be deducted those who have passed HSC and its equivalent examinations in 2022. 5 will be deducted those who have passed HSC and its equivalent examinations in 2022 and Admitted in any Govt. medical/dental colleges
- AMC candidate qualified in written examination will appear at preliminary and final medical examination respectively.
- Medically fit AFMC candidates will appear to viva voce examination for evaluation of communication skills, general knowledge, leadership qualities and human values.
- Preliminary medically fit AMC candidates will appear ISSB in order of Candidates selected by ISSB will be examined by a final medical board at CMH, Dhaka.
The medical education of the country has been constantly improving to keep pace with the worldwide progress of medical science. Bangladesh Armed Forces felt the necessity of possessing a group of energetic, motivated and dedicated young people to lead the health sector in the 21st century. With this view, Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) was established to respond to global changes happening in Medical education and technology. Army Medical Corps (AMC) performs the task of conserving the fighting strength of the Armed Forces through effective health care delivery system during both war and peace. AMC requires induction of a good number of doctors every year. The AFMC campus possesses an area of about 13 acres of land opposite to Cantonment Railway Station and Hotel Radisson, Dhaka.
- Army Medical College Jessore
- Army Medical College Chittagong
- Army Medical College Rangpur
- Army Medical College Comilla
- Army Medical College Bogra
Admission written test result will be publicized on May (Sunday) 2023 at Daily Newspaper, College Notice Board & College website. Applicants’ final medical test will be seized on 13st November (Sunday) 2023 to 23rd November (Wednesday) 2023. If you have any question about Army Medical College Admission Result Notice 2023 then comment below or message us through facebook.