16th NTRCA Viva Date Result | Teachers Registration Viva Result 2022. 16th NTRCA Viva Result will be published on 17th October 2022 by Non-Government Teachers’ Registration and Certification Authority. 16th Teachers registration exam 2022 will be held on 2nd December 2022, Wednes. School level and college level exam will be held in two different days. Candidates have to face an exam of 100 Marks MCQ (required subject) and an written exam (optional) of 100 marks and 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in MCQ exam.
16th NTRCA Viva Date
16th NTRCA Viva Exam will Start From 2 December 2022. Those who passed the written exam of the 16th Teacher’s Examination in the year 2021, only they will participate in the examination. Viva Exam Date, Time and Place Will Be Notify By SMS to Candidates mobile.
This year 13th NTRCA teachers’ registration exam will be held in with total 200 marks. Last time candidates didn’t attend oral test. But this time candidates have to attend oral test. Rules known that, 30% women teachers are in total non-government educational institute teachers. But in new process government think to increase extra 20% women teachers. That means total 50% women teachers will be in non-government educational institute.
16th NTRCA Viva Result
16th NTRCA Viva Voce Result will be published very soon and it will be availabe in here. 16th NTRCA teachers’ registration viva exam held. Non-government educational institute teachers’ registration exam will be organized under Non-government educational institute teachers’ registration & certification authorities (NTRCA).
16th Teachers Registration Exam Date has published at ntrca.teletalk.com.bd this website and also Bangle & English news papers. 16th Teachers Registration Exam will be held under Non-Government Teachers’ Registration & Certification Authority (NTRCA).
As per the results, in 16th NTRCA examination participated total 1 lakh 66 thousand 318 examinees in the school level and at the college level. Among them, in the school-2 phase, 624 candidates, 16 thousand 362 at the school level and 19,863 candidates, including 3,877 candidates in the college level, passed the examination.
16th NTRCA Viva Result 2022 Online
16th NTRCA Viva Result 2022 will be available on 17 October 2021. Now-a-days registered candidates are not a large number. But the previous time a lot of candidates were registered for non-government educational institute teachers’ registration exam. 1st time this exam was held in only 6 districts. But now this exam is held in total 20 districts. This exam will be held in all districts in new system. Previous time registered teachers registration time period was only 5 years. But now this registration time period will be continue till job age after registered.
16th NTRCA MCQ Result Passed Rate Statics are given below:
|15th NTRCA Passed Rate||Total Candidates Passed|
|School Level- 2 Passed Rate: 3.22%||School Level- 2 Passed: 611 Candidates|
|School Level- 1 Passed Rate: 29.67%||School Level- 1 Passed: 9063 Candidates|
|College Level Passed Rate: 27.57%||College Level Passed: 1465 Candidates|
দ্রুত রেজাল্ট পেতে আমাদের চাকরীর গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন
গ্রুপ লিঙ্কঃ https://www.facebook.com/groups/govjobcircular
In 2005 non-government educational institute teachers’ registration exam was held firstly. In 2013, 9th non-government educational institute teachers’ registration exam was held. Total 2 lac 42 Thousands & 451 Hundreds examinees were attending this exam. Only 75 Thousands & 898 Hundreds examinees were passed. That means passing examinees percents were only 31.30.
We will announce all kind of informative information all over in Bangladesh. You can download 16th NTRCA Viva Date Result | Teachers Registration Viva Result 2022 from our website. So stay with us in our website at AllResultBD.com.