The Bangladesh Madrasah Education Board (BMEB) created the Madrasah Education Management Information System (MEMIS), a web-based tool, to make managing madrasahs in Bangladesh easier. Here you will know about MEMIS GOV BD login, registration from this article.
An outline of the duties and activities of the Ministry of Education in Bangladesh can be found on its website. The website provides facts about the ministry’s goals and objectives, as well as its organizational structure, duties, and initiatives.
About MEMIS GOV BD
The Madrasah Education Board was also established by the Ordinance and is in charge of creating curricula and managing exams for madrasas. Since its 2016 introduction, MEMIS has been used by more than 4,000 madrasahs in Bangladesh.
MEMIS GOV BD Registration
For MPO enrollment of newly recruited madrasa teaching staff, firstly registration in MEMIS cell is required. However, if the head of the institution has already registered, there is no need to register again.
- First, go to the homepage of MEMIS by typing www.memis.gov.bd/home in the address bar of the browser.
- Click on the option written Online Application on the homepage.
- At the bottom of the login page, if you click on the Register Now link on the right side, the User Registration form will be available.
- Here you can register easily by providing the information of the head of the institution.
- Click on the Select text on the right to determine the registration type. There are several registration options.
- From this, for the registration of the head of the institution, select the option written Institutional Head.
- If you start writing the name of your organization in English in the workplace text box, the name of the organization will appear.
- Now if you click on the name of the institution, the institution will be selected.
- Here write the National Identity Card number of the head of the institution in English numbers. Write the full name of the head of the institution in English capital letters.
- Enter the mobile number of the head of the institution. 880 numbers are given here. So write the following numbers in English numbers.
- Now attach the pdf file of the transfer or appointment letter of the head of the institution.
- Before starting the registration, scan the document in the computer and save the PDF file.
- Add the saved PDF file by clicking on the Browse option. File size must be 2 MB or less.
- After completing the registration form by entering and selecting all the information, click on the Register button at the end.
Note: Within a few moments of submitting the registration form by clicking on the Register button, a page with the Verification code Submit option will open and a six-digit Verification Code will be sent to the mobile given in the registration form.
MEMIS সফটওয়্যারে login করতে সমস্যা হলে Forgot Password অপশন থেকে Password পরিবর্তন করার জন্য অনুরোধ করা হলো।
MEMIS GOV BD Login
After completing the registration process of the head of the organization, now he has to sign in to the MEMIS Online Application.
- To sign in, enter the address http://oa1.memis.gov.bd:8083/login in the address bar of the browser, or copy-paste to the sign-in page.
- Now click on Sign In button sent by Upazila Secondary Education Officer, User ID and Password.
- After successfully signing in, you will need to change the password on the Change Password option page.
- Here in the Current Password box, enter the password used to login.
- Enter your desired password in the New Password box.
- Re-enter the password you entered in the New Password box in the Confirm Password box.
- Finally, if you click on the Change Password button, you will reach the Online Applicant Home Page as soon as the password is changed.
The Institute Management System is a comprehensive system that addresses every facet of managing an institute, including project management, training management, performance-based management, and online applications. Along with accounting and personal data sheets, the system also has a thorough report function that lets institute managers keep tabs on every facet of the business.