Want to learn about the DPED Admission Circular 2024? Then you are in the right place. We will discuss everything you need to know to prepare yourself for the circular so that you can do your best there.
All of the information we share is accurate as we collect them from the official website. And you can get everything in one place easily explained, which is pretty amazing. Without any further ado, let’s discuss the Dped admission circular.
Dped admission circular 2024
Down below, we’ll check out some important highlights for the Dped admission circular that you should know. That way you can quickly take a glance at those and use the information.
- Circular publish date: 7 November 2024.
- The deadline for the Dped admission application is 20 December 2024.
- The fee for the whole application process is 2000 taka.
DPED Admission Eligibility
There are a few requirements that you must fill before you’re eligible for the Dped admission circular.
- First of all, you must be a primary school teacher.
- You need to be a nominated teacher to be able to go for it.
- You must pass at least H.S.C to be able to apply for this Dped admission.
That’s the minimum requirement for you to be able to apply for this circular. If you don’t have one or multiple requirements filled, then you are not eligible for this opportunity.
How to apply DPED Admission
You need to apply for Dped admission online. We are going to show you exactly how to do everything step by step. Without any further ado, let’s go over them.
- First, you need to go to http://napeeservice.info/applicationForm/form
- Once you’re on the website, you’ll find a form showing you a lot of requirements. Select your PTI and shift from the drop-down menu. You should already have those as you’re nominated.
- Then you’ll need to put your personal details on the page and hit the next page button. Make sure to be very careful when putting down the information. Any mistake can cause the application to get canceled.
- Finally, you need to upload a photograph that’s in 300*300 resolution. This photograph will be used in the admit card. Once you upload it and fill up all the information, press the submit button. That’s going to finish up the application process.
DPED Admit Card Download
Once you are done with the registration process, you need to download the admit card. To download it, visit http://napeeservice.info/student/admit_card.
Then simply put in your registration number and select the exam year. That should allow you to download the admit card directly. Download it and print it out. But remember, this admit card will only be available after 20 December 2024.
Check also: DPED Admission Result
How to pay DPED Admission Fee
The admission fee for the Dped circular is 2000 taka. This fee, however, is not payable online. You need to take the money to the PTI office and pay it there.
Once you take it there they are going to receive the money. After that, they’ll give you a money receipt that you need to take. Make sure to keep it in a safe place so that you don’t lose it. Otherwise, you’ll be in a lot of hassle, which is not ideal.
To wrap up
These were everything you need to know about the DPED Admission Circular in 2024. Make sure to read the sections a few times to avoid any unwanted mistakes.