Dutch Bangla Bank is one of the leading banks in Bangladesh and many people want to know DBBL Student Account information. There are lots of Dutch Bangla Bank student account information on the internet but most of them are irrelevant and confusing.
That is why we decided to present to you the exact Dutch Bangla Bank Student Account information so that you can be prepared whenever you go to open a student account with Dutch Bangla Bank. Go through all the necessary details and take action as needed. Let’s start.
Documents Required for DBBL Student Account
Opening a student account with Dutch Bangla Bank is easier but you have to show a bunch of documents that are prerequisites for opening an account. There is nothing to worry about it because we are here to assist you with the list of documents you will need while opening a student account with Dutch Bangla Bank. Let’s take a look.
Necessary Documents at A Glance
- You will need 2 copies of your recent passport size photograph.
- You have to bring a photocopy of your National ID or Birth Certificate.
- A photocopy of your student ID card.
- A photocopy of your any educational registration card.
- 1 copy of passport size photograph of the nominee.
This is it. You can easily open your student account in any branch of Dutch Bangla Bank with these documents. Now we will take a look at the limit of student account.
DBBL Student Account Limit
For your student account with Dutch Bangla Bank, you have some certain limits regarding the deposit and withdraw of money. Here are all the details you need to know before you open a student account.
- You can deposit and withdraw a maximum of 2,00,000 BDT per month in your student account.
- You can withdraw a maximum of 50,000 BDT per day.
- You can withdraw money from your account by using an ATM card 5 times a day.
There will be some additional Dutch Bangla Bank Student Account information below to ensure that you get every detail. Don’t forget to check the following for more Dutch Bangla Bank Student Account information.
DBBL Student Account Charge
There will not be much cost for running a student account with Dutch Bangla Bank. Here are the details.
- You will be charged 200 BDT every year for account maintenance.
- You will get an ATM card for free when you open a student account with Dutch Bangla Bank.
DBBL Student Account Interest Rate
As your student account will be considered as a current account, you will not get any interest from your account. But you will get all the benefits of student account and it will be wise to not look at the interest rate but on the features.
Dutch Bangla Bank Student Account information will be very helpful if you are a student and willing to open a student account at your ease. As you know all the details now, you can easily open a student account with Dutch Bangla Bank.