Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission Result Circular 2014-15. MIST Admission Test Details Circular Has Published. MIST Admission Test 2014 Details Circular Has Published By MIST Authority. MIST Admission result 2014 will be available here.
MIST Admission Result 2014-15
Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission Circular 2014-15. Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission Circular 2014-15 is for Undergraduate (B.sc, Eng) for session 2014-2015. MIST Admission Test Exam 2014 will be held on 14th November 2014.
Interested students can apply by online and through SMS using Teletalk Mobile SIM. Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission Circular 2014-15 form fill-up will start from 1st October 2014 and to continue till 20th October 2014. Application Fee (Proposed) is for UNIT A TK 750.00, UNIT B and UNIT A+B TK 1050.00. Application Form is to be submitted on-line through internet from MIST website (www.mist.ac.bd) by paying TK 750 or TK1050 from Teletalk prepaid mobile SIM. Necessary instructions will be available in respect of filling up the application form in the Prospectus.
Application Submission start: 1st Oct 2014
Application Submission end: 20th Oct 2014
Admission Test (Written): 14th Nov 2014 (Friday)
Admission Test time: 9.00 am-12.00 pm and 3.30 pm-4.30 pm
Eligibility for MIST Admission Circular 2014-15:
For Bangladeshi Students:
Minimum qualifications to receive part in the Undergraduate admission test are below:
- The applicant must passed SSC or equivalent examination in Science Group obtaining CGPA 4.00 (without fourth subject) in the scale of CGPA 5.0 and in HSC or Alim or Equivalent examination from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education or Madrasa Education Borad or Technical Education Board in science group the applicant must have at least grade ‘A+’ (Plus) in any Two subjects out of Five subjects with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Bengali and ‘A’ in rest Three subjects.
- The applicant must have qualified in minimum five subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language with at least grade ‘B’ in average. And in GCE O’ Level and in A’ level applicant must have at least ‘A’ in One subject out of three subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with and at least grade ‘B’ in rest Two subjects.
- Applicants who passed HSC or Equivalent examination in the current year (2014) or before one year (2013) the notification for admission can apply.
- Male and Female both are eligible.
For Foreign Students:
- Generally, minimum 3% of vacancies will be keep reserve for the foreign students and will be offered to foreign countries through AFD of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Applicants must fulfill the requirements:
- Applicant’s Educational qualifications as valid for Bangladeshi civil students or equivalent.
- Applicants must have security clearance from respective Embassy or High Commission in Bangladesh.
- Male and Female both Applicants can apply.
Number of Seats:
Total numbers of seats are 565. In general about 50% seats will be allocated to military officers. Though, in case of the condition of military students vacancy is less in any particular year, the incomplete vacancy will be filled up by civil students. MIST also maintains quota. 40% Quota for Children of Military Personnel, 2% Quota for Children of Freedom Fighters, 1% Quota for Tribal Citizen and 3% Quota for International Students.
The maximum number of seats for 4 years bachelor degree in different programs (Engineering) and 5 years Architecture programs are details:
Number of Seat Allocation
|Serial no.||Department||Sec A||Sec B|
|2||Computer Science and Engineering||60||–|
|3||Electrical, Electronic and Communication Engineering||60||60|
|6||Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering||40||–|
|8||Nuclear Science and Engineering||40||–|
|9||Environmental, Water Resources and Coastal Engineering||60||–|
Question of MIST admission test is completely based on the syllabi of the current year (2014) of HSC examination of all boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Marks distribution is:
Distribution of Marks
|1||1||Mathematics||80||Total Marks: 200Exam Duration: 3.0 hrs|
|5||2||Drawing and Architecture Related Topic||100||Total Marks: 200+100Duration: 3.0 + 1.0 hrs|
The question will for the two Units:
UNIT A: B.Sc. in CE, CSE, EECE, ME, AE, NAME, BME, NSE, and EWCE programs will sit for Question Module 1 only.
UNIT B: Bachelor of Architecture program beside UNIT (A+B) will sit for Question Module-1 and Module-2 with sufficient break.
With maintain all rules and regulations, best candidates will be selected by MIST. Selected process will occur by admission test first. Selected candidates can admit Depend on admission test result and quota.
If need further more information, you may contact at MIST Admission Desk (8000266/01556565566/01769023896). You will get all necessary information of Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission Circular 2014-15 and related at AllResultBD.com without any interruption.