Ministry of Education issued the XI CLASS ADMISSION SYSTEM (SESSION 2022 – 2023) today. On Monday Secondary and Higher Education Secretary Md. Sohrab Hossain signed the order for admission to the XI Class the academic year 2022-23. XI class admission System will start from January 05. All education boards of the country, namely Barisal Board, Chittagong Board, Comilla Board, Dhaka Board, Dinajpur Board, Jessore Board, Rajshahi Board, Sylhet Board, Madrasah Board, Technical Board.
Here is information about HSC admission Circular 2023.
It is to be noted that, in the HSC Examination, more than 2 million students took part in 3,412 centers. Out of which 10,23,212 students, the number of students, 10 lakh 8 thousand 687. The SSC, Dakhil and SSC Vocational examinations began on 1st February.
XI Class Admission System 2023
- Application Submission Start: 8th December 2022
- Application Submission End: 15th December 2022
- Recheck Application Date Line: 15th December 2022
- Merit List Publish: 29th January
- Admission Start: 19th February
- Online application fee: 150 taka (150 taka for total 10)
- SMS application fee: BDT. 120 for each college (10 for each 10 120×10 = 1200 will be used).
- Classes started: 2nd March, 2022
XI Class Admission System 2023: Online method
- The applicant will have to go to the website (www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd) and click Apply Now. Fill the form with the information below and click on Next.
- After that, the roll number of the SSC (SSC) or Secondary / equivalent examination passes, board and pass registration, registration number should be entered correctly. Then the quota, the fulfillment of the order must be met.
- If the information given by the applicant is correct, then see his personal information and GPA of SSC or Secondary Examination.
- Then the Student’s Contact Number (which was given on SMS) and quotas will be applicable.
- Then he will have to select the admissions college, group, shift and version. In this way, a student will get the opportunity to apply for a minimum of 5 to 10 colleges.
Xi Class Admission Application Fee:
New rules have been made in the year 2023 that you will first have to pay an application fee from Teletalk SIM. Otherwise, it will not move from step to next step.
Payment of application fee:
First SMS from your mobile message option from Teletalk SIM:
CAD <space> WEB <space> Board <space> Roll <space> Year <space> Registration No
For Example: CAD WEB DHA 154182 2022 5619064
- The first three letters of the DHA Education Board, such as Dhaka = DHA
- 154182 SSC or Secondary Examination Roll Number
- Year of passage for 2022, (2022, 2022 or 2022 students who have passed this three year opportunity)
- Then the last 5619064 is the registration number of SSC
- The above information should be sent to SMS at 16222.
In return SMS, a PIN will be given to the applicant’s name, education board, next year, and how much will be deducted for rolling fees.
If you agree on the request, go to the message option,
CAD <space> YES <space> PIN <space> CONTACT NUMBER
Write and send to 16222.
For Example: CAD YES 1265484 01948858258
Here is the 1265484 Pin No. and 01948858258 Contact Number or the applicant’s personal mobile number.
After successfully sending the message, your Teletalk number will be deducted from the 150 Taka application fee and you will receive an SMS confirmation with a Transaction number on the return SMS.
Board Help Line
|General Board||Madrasa Board||Technical Board|
XI Class Admission Rules 2022-23
1st Merit List Students admitted to the college:
- A) Selection of the selected students will be the primary confirmation of the admission of the admission fee given by the following one of the following mobile banking:
(1) Teletalk – Board fees 185 / – + Teletalk service charge 14.80 = 199.80 / –
(2) Surecash – Board fees Rs 185 / + + Surecash Service charge 3 / – Taka = 188 / – Taka.
(3) Rocket – Board fees 185 / – + Rocket service charge 4 / – TK = 189 / – Taka
See details: XI Admission Registration Fee Payment Method
Migrating applicants for the first phase:
Students who submit the fees of 185 / – only they will be able to provide options for migration. If there is a migration then there will be no chance of returning to the previous college.
If you can not apply for admission in the first stage:
Students who do not submit the registration fee of the board despite the selection in 1st level results, they will be able to apply on-line on an online basis by submitting application fee of BDT.150 / – through Teletalk.
XI Class Admission System Registration Fee:
It has been said in the policy that the HSC admission fee will be of Tk 100,000 in Mofassal / municipal (upazila) area, 2 thousand taka in municipal (district headquarters), all other Metropolitan areas except Dhaka will not exceed three thousand taka.
MPO-affiliated institutions located in Metropolitan area can not earn more than five thousand rupees for admission to the students. During the admission fee for admission fees, session charge and development fees, the maximum amount of 9000 taka through can be accepted for the payment of salary and allowances for partially MPO or MPO teachers located in the Metropolitan area and maximum 10 thousand rupees in English version. The development project will not be able to earn more than Tk 3,000.
This policy is applicable for admission to the students of all government and non-government colleges / equivalent institutions in the academic year 2022-23. In case of any disruption of this policy, the MPO affiliation of the college will be canceled in the case of private colleges / equivalent institutions, with the permission to send or cancel the education. In the case of the government college, the procedure will be taken according to the rules against the concerned.
If you have any question about XI Class Admission System (Session 2022 – 2023) then comment bellow or message us trough our Facebook page we will reply as soon as possible.