Medical BDS Admission Test (Dental) Notice dghs.gov.bd. Medical BDS Admission Test (Dental) Notice for Session 2017-2018 will circulate very soon. But Medical Dental Admission test 2017 for Session 2017-2018 exam date and application form fill-up date has published.
Medical BDS Admission Test 2017-18
Medical BDS Admission Test (Dental) for Session 2017-2018. Medical BDS Admission Test (Dental) for Session 2017-2018 details will be published very soon. Medical Dental Admission Test 2017 Application form will be start from 15th October 2017 and will be continue up to 24th October 2017. Students can download Medical BDS Admission test admit card before 2 weeks from exam date. And Medical BDS Admission Test (Dental) 2017 for Session 2017-2018 will be held on 10th November 2017.
Medical BDS Dental admission test will be held on 10th November 2017. Applicant can apply through online at www.dghs.teletalk.com.bd and SMS System by using Taletalk Mobile.
Medical admission test Information:
Online Application Start: … October 2017
Online Application Start:Last date: … October 2017
Online Fee payment Last date: …. October 2017
Application Fee: 1000/=
Admit card Given: 1st November to 5rd November 2017
Exam Date: 10th November 2017 ( Friday 10.00am to 11.00am )
Many Students are waiting to Medical BDS Admission Test (Dental) notice 2017 for Session 2017-2018 who attended HSC Exam for session 2017. Medical Dental Admission 2016 circular details will announce after publishing HSC Result 2018.
There is a list of numbers of Medical Colleges and available seats. It will be help for all.
|Category Medical Colleges||Number of Medical Colleges||Seat Available|
|Govt. Medical Colleges||22||2812|
|Non-Govt. Medical College||53||4245|
|Seat of Dental Department||567|
Important information :
- Applicants must have Bangladeshi citizenship.
- Students who passed SSC or equivalent exam for session 2014/2015 and HSC or equivalent for session 2016/2017.
- Students who passed with Physics, Chemistry & Biology main/optional subjects can apply only.
- Students who passed SSC exam before session 2014, they will not eligible for application.
- For the general candidates must have minimum CGPA 9.00 total in SSC and HSC or equivalent and minimum CGPA 3.50 in each of SSC and HSC in Bangladesh and Foreign Education Program.
- For the all tribal candidates and non-tribal candidates of Chittagong Hill Tracts districts need total CGPA 7.00 in SSC and HSC or equivalent exam. Application is not acceptable if applicants get bellow CGPA 3.00 individually.
- For all of candidates must have CGPA 3.5 in Biology in HSC level.
- The rules are also for foreign students who want to take admission in Private Medical or Dental Colleges.
Online Application Process:
- Please know the all instructions carefully before apply Medical (MBBS/BDS) Admission 2016.
- Signature must be 300 X 80 pixels (width X height) and file size will not more than 60 KB.
- Photograph must be colored with 300 X 300 pixels (width X height) and file size will not more than 100 KB.
- Monochrome, Black / White or Gray-scale photo or any image other than photo will not be accepted.
Don’t Worry you have to come right place to get information About Medical Admission test 2017 for Session 2016-2017 and admission date, seat plan and result by visiting AllResultBD.com.