Those who want to lose excess weight by reducing body fat and fat, there is no end to various efforts including dieting and exercise But the success rate is very low To solve this, a dieting method has gained popularity nowadays This popularity has been gained mainly from the success rate Those who could not lose that much weight after doing various exercises for a long time have achieved great success in a short time by following this diet method. Know about Dr Jahangir Kabir Diet Chart.
The ketogenic diet is a super low-carb diet. In this diet, carb will be low at extreme level and fat will be very high and protein will be at mid level. Our normal diet consists of 50% carbohydrates, 20% protein and 30% fat. A typical ketogenic diet consists of 5% carbs, 25% protein, and 70% fat of total caloric needs. This means that the percentage of food you eat throughout the day will be like this. For this you need to know the amount of carbs, protein, fat etc. in any food.
Read more: Dr Jahangir Kabir Weight Loss Chart
Dr Jahangir Kabir Diet Chart:
Those who have the habit of eating in the morning should eat a cup of tea (ginger, lemon can be given a little salt) without milk and sugar around eight or half past eight. You can have apple cider or coconut vinegar with warm turmeric water and lemon chips with warm turmeric water. Besides, those who have the habit of eating breakfast late will have breakfast around eleven and have lunch at half past three. And after eating breakfast at eight in the morning, lunch should be eaten within half past one.
Mix one spoon of apple cider vinegar with one glass of water before lunch. It won’t give you gas problem and will help you cut fat. Vegetables must be cooked with extra virgin olive oil and fish should be fried (avoid deep frying as it loses its nutritional value) or cooked with this oil.
Boil vegetables as little as possible. So that the quality of vegetables is good. Fry eggs with yolk and ghee or butter. You can eat maximum six eggs with yolk in one day without any problem. Because eggs are a source of protein and good fats. However, once fat adaptation is done, you cannot eat so much even if you want to.
You can eat native chicken, a piece or two or the mentioned beef. Eat fish and do not eat meat. Do not eat fish after eating meat. Besides, expatriates can eat a piece of chicken from the farm. Because as far as I know, farm chickens are fed a standard diet (although farm chickens don’t get the exercise that domestic chickens do). Do not eat more than one piece of dumba, camel, sheep, meat. You can keep greens, vegetables, fish or meat, eggs fried in ghee, nuts fried in ghee with butter in the lunch menu. Must keep cucumber or cucumber salad with tomatoes, carrots.
If you feel hungry in the afternoon, eat the above-mentioned tea, butter coffee and any kind of butter or ghee, fried or mixed with nuts.
Drink a glass of water mixed with vinegar before dinner and eat dinner like lunch. There is no problem whether item two is more or less. Finish all meals before 8pm. After that do not eat anything except water.
What is not forbidden to eat –
- Greens, vegetables (carrots, sweet pumpkin [green greens] in small amounts)
- Sour fruits (eg olives, amlaki, water from a small can)
- You can eat any type of fish. But among the oily native fish are pangash, boal, hilsa, sarpunti, brigade, grasscarp, baim (oily or sea fish is better).
- Meat of cows and goats can be eaten, provided that the cows or goats are free from injections and raised on grass, vine leaves or hay clippings (can’t be eaten in large quantities). Besides, cow’s or cow’s feet can be eaten. What is very beneficial to eat at this time should also be eaten sparingly.
- Try to eat chicken eggs (farm is not a problem, but omega 3 or local chicken or duck is better) and fish eggs as much as possible.
- Ghee, Organic Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, MCT Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil.
- Any kind of nuts. Peanuts, cashew nuts, pistachio nuts, any other nuts you want can be blended with coconut oil mentioned above to make peanut butter which is incomparable to taste. But eat less.
- Color tea or coffee without milk sugar. You can mix lemon, ginger, little salt with green tea.
You may understand from the mouths of many people or by watching the videos of sir, diabetic patients, controlling diabetes without drugs and fat or obese people have become healthy by reducing body fat in a few days, but many of you are afraid to go or start a diet. Although following the diet chart is a bit difficult but it gives the expected results.
Dr. If you follow Jahangir Kabir sir’s keto diet chart properly, you will notice the change within a month and you will be successful. Every subject requires some patience. You won’t suddenly lose ten kilos in one day or get ten years of diabetes under control in one day. For this you have to be patient, practice.