Aakash Chopra is a cricket player, who plays for the Indian National Cricket Team. He has been a part of the team since 2003 and has had a successful stint with the side. Aakash Chopra was born on Sep 19, 1977, in Uttar Prades. Aakash Chopra made his India National Cricket Team debut on 2003 in Test format. Know about Aakash Chopra Net Worth, Salary, Age, Height, Bio, Wiki, Wife & Batting Career from this article.
Akash Chopra Early Life
The name of his father is Shyam Lal Chopra. When Aakash was a little boy, his family took him to Delhi. From a young age, he had a deep passion for sports.
Aakash Chopra’s height is 5′ 10″ in feet and meters (178 cm and 1.78 m, respectively). This person weighs 70 kg in kilograms and 159 lbs in pounds. The weight fluctuates from time to time; the most recent weight is provided here. His eyes are the color of black. and the hair is black in color.
read more: Bistro Morgan Net Worth
Akash Chopra Professional Life
Chopra made his Test debut in Ahmedabad against New Zealand in late 2003 as India sought to find an opening partner for his Delhi teammate Virender Sehwag. Chopra’s international career started well, scoring two half-centuries against New Zealand during 2003/04 in the second Test in Mohali. Chopra was reintroduced as Sehwag’s partner in the 2004 Border-Gavaskar Trophy after Tendulkar was injured for the First Test in Bangalore.
However, a double failure by Chopra, as Australia won a series in India for the first time in 35 years, saw him drop for the last time after his career average gradually decreased. He played for Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 1, IPL 2, but was sent back to India as he was deemed unfit for T-20 matches played in IPL 2. In IPL 4 he had been signed by Rajasthan Royals.
In September 2008, Aakash played for Delhi in the Nissar Trophy against SNGPL (winners of Quaid-i-Azam Trophy from Pakistan) and scored 4 and 197 for Delhi. He helped Rajasthan to become the first Plate division team to win the Ranji Trophy followed by another Ranji trophy win in the 2010–2011 season.
Akash Chopra Personal Information
|Date of Birth
|September 19, 1977
|Shyam Lal Chopra
Read more: Blake Melbourne Net Worth
Akash Chopra Net Worth and Salary
Aakash’s primary sources of income are from his work as a cricket commentator, YouTuber, and former player. In addition, Aakash may have other profitable ventures.
Wife and Kids
Aakash Chopra and Aakshi Mathur are blissfully wed. On October 14, 1983, she was born in Delhi. Aakshi is an Indian filmmaker, entrepreneur, and former journalist. She is the creator of Eleven11, a business that sells a range of cosmetics. She is the coach for the Law of Attraction and specializes in tarot reading.
- He was called to the Indian national test cricket squad for the series against New Zealand in 2003-04. Chopra was the opening partner of his Delhi teammate Virender Sehwag.
- In the second test match of his debut series against New Zealand, he scored two half-centuries.
- During the tour of Australia in 2003-04, Chopra proved his will after building two-century partnerships with his opening mate.
- Up next was the tour of Pakistan, where he compiled another opening century stand which helped India post more than 600 runs in the first innings of the first test against arch-rivals. He, however, did not perform well in the second test and was dropped for the following match.
- Chopra has played for Kolkata Knight Riders in the 1 st and 2nd seasons of the Indian Primer League.
- In the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2008, he played for Delhi and scored 425 runs in 7 innings at an average of 60.71. He ranked third among the highest-scoring players in the tournament that year.