Dhaka Bank Ltd MTO Job Circular 2015. Dhaka Bank Ltd has given Job Circular 2015 recently for the post of ‘management trainee officer’ (MTO). Eligible & Interested applicants can apply by online at DBL official website at http://dhakabankltd.com. Application submission deadline is 25 August 2015 (Tuesday) at 6:00 pm.
Dhaka Bank Job Circular 2015
Dhaka Bank MTO Job Circular 2015 has declared recently.Dhaka Bank Limited is a leading private sector commercial bank that providing high quality products and services backed by state-of-the-art technology. A highly motivated employee’s team committed to delivering “Excellence in Banking” is now looking for Management Trainee Officers (MTOs) with attractive compensation package & excellent working environment.
Why choose the Dhaka Bank Limited:
- People Management Philosophy
- Robust and Transparent Process
- Dynamic & Growing Organization
- Recognize Brand
- Winning Culture
- Socially Responsible Organization
Conditions of Dhaka Bank MTO Job Circular 2015:
Read details circular qualifications & requirements carefully.
- Education Qualification– Candidate’s age must below 30 years of 25 August 2015.
- Candidates must have Masters from any recognized university in any following disciplines with minimum 3 (three) first class / division / equivalent CGPA.
- Business Administration or Management / Bank Management Public Administration / Economics / Development Studies / Mathematics or Statistics / Engineering (EEE/Civil/Mechanical)
- Computer Science/IT Candidates with Bachelor of Engineering (CSE/EEE/ Civil/Mechanical) with three first division/ class/equivalent CGPA from BUET are also eligible to apply.
- There is no third class / division / equivalent CGPA will be accepted in academic career:
- Candidates must have following competencies or skills:
- Strong numerical ability, communication & interpersonal skills, Creativity & drives, computer skills, Analytical & presentation skills, Credibility & integrity
- Indemnity Bond– DBL must give indemnity bonds before joining for minimum five years including the trainee period to serving the bank.
- Job Location– candidates have to serve any branches or offices of DBL and they do not necessitate to apply who do not willing to serve outside of Dhaka.
- Salary– officers will get TK 48,800 as monthly allowance (including benefits) during one year trainee period.
- After successful completion of trainee period, trainee will be directly positioned to Principal Officers that assessed by examination or evaluation.
- Applicants Must apply within due time.
- Dhaka Bank authority reserves the right to accept or reject any applications without condition.
Interested people can be applying via online at www.bdjobs.com. Email application will not accept. Go to ‘Career Opportunity Page’ to register Online Application Form and fill the form with true information anytime. Applicants have to use Email address as user ID For future reference.
DBL is designed selection process to identify the right fit for a position. Only short listed applicants will be called for Written Test and selected candidates must be face to oral examination that Based on merit.
If you need more information, then contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep informed about Dhaka Bank MTO Job Circular 2015 & related here. So, keep on with AllResultBD.com to get more.