BUET is the name of excellence for studying engineering and technology related subjects in our country. So, thousands of students dream of getting admitted into this university but only a few of them get the chance every year. This year will be the same where students will fight for a seat in BUET.
The circular for preliminary application in BUET has already been published. But not everyone will get the chance to take the admission test in BUET. Only the selected candidates by the authority will get this chance. So, we are going to talk about the BUET eligible candidates list 2023. Let’s get started.
Due to the current coronavirus situation, BUET will take the admission test in two steps. The first one is the pre-test and the second one is the actual admission test. Only the selected candidates will get the chance to take the final admission test based on their merit.
Let’s take a look at the highlights of the BUET admission circular first and then we will discuss further.
BUET Admission 2022-2023 Highlights
- Online Application Start Date: 15 April 2023 at 10.00 am
- Online Application End Date: 24 April 2023 at 03.00 pm
- Last Date of Payment: 24 April 2022 at 03.00 pm
- Publication of Eligible Candidates List for Pre-test: 12 May 2023
- Pre-test Date: 31 May-1 June 2023
- Publication of Eligible Candidates List for Final Exam: 5 June 2023
- Final Exam Date: 10 June 2023
- Final Result Publication Date: 1 July 2023
BUET Eligible Candidates List Publish Date
As you might already know, the online application will end on 24 April 2023. Then the applications will be scrutinized. Applications that fulfill the requirements will be considered only. Depending on the merit of the candidates, the first 24,000 candidates will get the chance for the pre-test.
The list of eligible candidates for the pre-test will be published on 26 March 2023. The authority will publish the eligible candidates list on the official website. Let’s now have a look at how you can check the eligible candidates list.
BUET Selection Candidates List 2023
After the online application process is complete, the authority will scrutinize the application and select a certain number of candidates for the pre-test. A total of 24,000 candidates will be selected for the pre-test and then they can sit for the pre-test.
The online application period began on March 1, 2023 and ended on March 12, 2023 at 3 p.m. See the prospectus for details. The list of eligible candidates for the preliminary test has been published in the following two (02) files.
List of Eligible Candidates 2022 (For Preliminary Test Shift 2)
- Preliminary Test 2021 Shift “01“
- Preliminary Test 2021 Shift “02“
- Preliminary Test 2021 Shift “03“
- Preliminary Test 2021 Shift “04“
BUET Eligible Candidates List PDF
You can check the eligible candidates list in two ways. The first way is to check the result from the official website of BUET. Another easy way of checking the result is to download it directly from our website. Click here to get the eligible candidates list.
Minimum Requirements for Application
You can only apply for admission to BUET if you fulfill all the mentioned requirements in the circular. We will now inform you of the requirements so that you can check whether you are eligible for applying or not. Here you go.
- Candidates need to pass the SSC exam in 2019 or 2020 and the HSC exam in 2022 to be eligible for application. Candidates passing the exams before that will not be eligible for the application.
- Candidates need to obtain a minimum of GPA 5.00 in the HSC or equivalent exam having Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Candidates also need to obtain a minimum of 270 marks out of 300 in the above three subjects in the SSC or equivalent exam to be eligible.
List of ACCEPTABLE Calculators during BUET Admission Test
|FX100MS||FX100 ES||FX100 ES PLUS|
|FX570MS||FX570ES||FX570 ES PLUS||FX570W|
|FX991D||FX991ES||FX991 ES PLUS||FX991H||FX991MS|
|TEXAS INSTRUMENTS||BA REAL ESTATE||BA35SOLAR||BAIIPLUS|
|TI 25STAT||TI 30 Challenger||TI 30X||TI 30XA||TI 30X SOLAR||TI-30XIIS|
|TI-30XIIB||TI 32 Xplorer PLUS||TI 34||TI 35X||TI 36 SOLAR||TI 36X SOLAR|
Hope you have got all the information right and will be aware of the mentioned dates so that you can complete the application and get the result on time. For any further information, please keep following us.