Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Maritime University (BSMRMU) has not officially published its admission circular yet. But details of their admission process are already circulating around. Many students are looking for the BSMRMU Admission Circular 2021; you must be one of them. Today we will tell you all about the BSMRMU Admission Circular, so keep reading to find out all the important information that you need to know.
BSMRMU Admission Circular 2021
As soon as the BSMRMU Admission Circular is published, you will be able to find it on the official website of BSMRMU. To visit the website, you can click on the link shown here: https://bsmrmu.edu.bd/. All the relevant details would be found under the ‘Admission’ section. We will also make it available to download from our website. To download the BSMRMU Admission Circular, click on the link shown right here.
When will the BSMRMU Admission Exam Take Place?
According to the information that we currently have, the admission exam for BSMRMU should take place on 4thand 5th June 2022. It will take place over the course of two days. The application process will begin beforehand. So, if you want to get admission into this university, you have to prepare accordingly. In the previous year, the online application fee was Taka 1050/- and it should be similar to that amount this year as well.
|Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Maritime University (BSMRMU) Important dates and schedule|
The qualified applicants must pass the MCQ exam for primary selection. The questions will be based on the HSC syllabus. Applicants must be qualified by doing well in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. Admission The duration of the exam is 1.5 hours.
Minimum Requirements for the Exam
Based on the previous years, the minimum requirements for BSc in Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering (NAOE) and BSc in Oceanography are:
- Applicants must have passed HSC and SSC/equivalent exams with a minimum GPA of 4.00 from the science group. Biology in the HSC is a must for oceanography applicants.
- GCE candidates must have completed a minimum of five O-Level subjects, including mathematics, physics, and chemistry, and a minimum of two A-Level subjects, including mathematics and physics. Oceanography applicants must also have Biology in A-Level. An applicant with more than two O-level ‘C: grades and’ or more than one A-Level ‘C’ grade shall, however, be ineligible for admission.
The requirements for LLB (Hons) are:
- Applicants must have passed the HSC/equivalent exam and SSC/equivalent exam from each category with a minimum of GPA3.50.
- Applicants must have obtained the minimum in the HSC/equivalent ‘B’ grade for all of the topics.
- GCE applicants must have completed a minimum of five O-Level subjects and a minimum of two A-Level subjects. However, an applicant with more than two O-Level ‘C’ grades and/or more than one A-Level ‘C’ grade shall not be qualified for admission.
How to Apply for the Admission Exam of BSMRMU?
Below you will find the instructions you will need when applying to BSMRMU.
- Candidates have to complete the application form via the official website at www.bsmrmu.edu.bd to apply for BSMRMU.
- First you must select the program you want to apply to and then select ‘Next’ after visiting this site.
- Enter your phone number, date of birth, password and complete the CAPTCHA verification.
- Now press Submit and you will obtain the form of the main application.
- Complete the application form correctly with basic details, personal information, and academic data
- Applicants are needed to upload a picture of themselves (width 180px, height 200px-max 100KB), a scanned signature (width 200px, height 100px-max 80KB) and National ID No/Passport No.
- Applicants will eventually be routed to the payment process.
- Now press the ‘Submit’ to Submit Application Form button.
How to Pay
- Dial *255#
- Press 1 to select PAYMENT option.
- Select 1 to select BILL PAY option.
- Type 1 if this is your account, dial 2 if this is others account and give the phone number.
- Type as your biller ID
- Enter APPLICATION ID as BILL NUMBER
- Enter amount
- Enter PIN of your ROCKET account
- then you will get confirmation sms on your phone.
About Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Maritime University (BSMRMU)
BSMRMU, which is the First Maritime University of Bangladesh, was established by Act No 47 in 2013. The slogan “We strive for maritime excellence” was created by the university. The University started its journey as the 37th Bangladesh Public University and the 3rd Maritime University in South Asia and the 12th Maritime University in The World, respectively.
We expect the university will publish the BSMRMU Admission Circular quite soon and complete details of the admission process will become available. We hope you will get into this university with ease. We wish you all the best.