BSc in Textile Engineering Admission Result and Circular 2014-15. BSc in Textile Engineering Admission Test seat plan 2014 has published and the exam will held 12th December 2014. B.Sc in Textile Engineering Admission Result 2014 will publish on 17th December 2014.
B.Sc in Textile Engineering Admission Result
BSc in Textile Engineering Admission Result and Circular 2014. Department of Textile has declared B.Sc in Textile Engineering Admission Circular 2014 by www.dot.gov.bd. The Admission circular was also published in daily news papers. BSc in Textile Engineering Admission Circular is for Session 2014-15. Interested students may apply for B.Sc in Textile Engineering.
Application submission starts from 4th November 2014 and it continue till 2nd December 2014. Application fee is TK 670. B.Sc in Textile Engineering Admission Test 2014 will held on 12th December 2014 at 10.00 am. Admission Test Result will publish 17th December 2014. Admission Process will start from 20th December 2014 and it will end 24th December 2014. B.Sc in Textile Engineering Admission Result 2014 will find their official website and also this Website.
Department of Textile has Four Institutes for admission. Such as-
Pabna Textile Engineering College, Shalgaria, Pabna
Textile Engineering College, Jorarganj, Misrai, Chittagong
Begumganj Textile Engineering College, Begumganj, Noakhili
Sahid Abdur Rob Serniabat Textile Engineering College, Barishal
Application Submission Start: 4th November 2014
Application Submission End: 2nd December 2014
Admission Test: 12th December 2014
Exam Time: 10:00 am
Conditions of B.Sc in Textile Engineering Admission 2014:
- Applicants must have Bangladeshi citizenship.
- Applicants who had passed SSC or equivalent in session 2011 or 2012 and HSC or equivalent in 2013 or 2014.
- Applicants must have at least CGPA 4.00 in scale of 5.0 without 4th subject from Science Group in SSC & HSC and total CGPA 8.00. But they must have CGPA 3.50 in the each subject and Grade point 13 in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- Applicants must have grade ‘B’ in 5 subjects at level “O” in GCE level “O” and level “A” and grade ‘B’ in average Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. No grade ‘D’ is acceptable.
- Applicants have to submit TK 1000 to Vice-director (MI), Textile Department and get the equal receipt then submit it with application.
- Application form will submit by the Teletalk Mobile SIM by sending SMS to 16222. Applicants must pay TK 670 that will charge from the mobile balance.
Go to message option and type:
DOT<space>3 letter of board name<space>HSC exam roll no<space>passing year<space>3 letter of SSC exam board<space>SSC exam roll no<space>passing year <space> college code.
For an example: DOT DHA 123456 2014 DHA 987654 2012 Z.
For different College codes are like- ‘P’ for Pabna Textile Engineering College, Pabna, ‘Z’ for Chittagong Textile Engineering College, Chittagong, ‘N’ for Begumgonj Textile Engineering College, Noakhali and ‘B’ for Shahid Abdur Rab Serniabat Textile Engineering College, Barisal And for Board codes are DHAKA DHA), COMILLA (COM), BARISAL (BAR), RAJSHAHI (RAJ), CHITTAGONG (CHI), SYLHET (SYL), (DINAJPUR (DIN), JESSORE (JES), MADRASAH (MAD), TECHNICAL (TEC), English Medium (GCE).
If all information is correct then applicants get back SMS with applicant’s name, admission fee and PIN number. After receive this SMS applicants have to send an acceptance SMS and should submit a mobile number (any operators) that used for contact. Type-
DOT<space> YES<space>PIN NUMBER<space>MOBILE NUMBER and send this to 16222.
And for quota: The child of freedom fighters quota (FFQ) and Tribal quota (TRI). Quota applicants must add with SMS. Like-
For an example: DOT DHA 123456 2014 CHI 102030 2012 Z TRI
- Applicants must bring main registration card, registration card and two copies of passport size photographs. They must attest the required documents and write the roll number back side.
- Applicants must bring main level and two photocopies of registration card of SSC/”O” level. They have to clip recent attested photos and photos on two photocopies of registration card, that treated as admit card.
- Applicants should submit main transcript or mark-sheet of SSC & HSC, for reserve seats applicants have to submit main certificate by proper authority. For freedom fighter’s Children or Children’s children have to show main certificate which is only issued by Freedom Fighter Ministry.
- Recent color photograph must be 300 X 300 pixel & file size not more than 100 KB (Black & White, Monochrome, Grayscale photo or any image will not acceptable) and Signature must be 300 X 80 pixel & file size not more than 60 KB. This application is capable to notice image with facial detection. They must avoid uploading unacceptable photo.
- Candidates have to download Admit Card by Using User ID and Password that Provide from Teletalk in applying time. Then use your PIN no and upload the Photograph & Signature.
- There is no admit card will issued.
- If lost user ID & PIN number recovery from following process. Like-
- DOT HELP SSC_BOARD YEAR & send 16222
- DOT HELP PIN PIN NO & send 16222
The further details information of BSc in Textile Engineering Admission Result and Circular 2014 will available from AllResultBD.com. Other universities Admission Test Seat Plan, Result notice and information will get here.