Adamjee Cantonment School admission circular 2023 has previously been published and you might have already applied for the lottery on behalf of your child. The lottery for the admission process has been completed and the result is notified to the guardians through SMS.
Adamjee Cantonment Public School has published another notice mentioning the admission procedure which interested guardians need to follow to complete the admission of their child. If you aren’t aware of the Adamjee Cantonment School admission circular, watch carefully and know the necessary detail from here.
Recommend for you
Adamjee Cantonment School Admission Circular
First Adamjee Cantonment School admission circular was published on 29 October 2022. Here will be the highlights of that circular for your information.
- Circular Publish Date: 29 October 2022
- Online Application Start Date: 01 November 2022
- Online Application Deadline: 30 November 2022
- Interview & Lottery Date: Will be notified on 03 December 2022
Adamjee Cantonment Public School has published another circular regarding the lottery program and interview for the students willing to get admitted into class one. Highlights of that circular are presented here.
- Circular Publish Date: 02 December 2021
- Lottery Date: 07 December 2021
- Lottery Time:
- The lottery program will be telecast on the official Facebook page of Adamjee Cantonment Public School.
- Guardians of the selected candidates will be notified through SMS.
- Other instructions regarding admission will be available on the website and notice board of the school.
Adamjee Cantonment public School Admission Process
Let us simplify the admission process for the candidates who have been selected in the lottery. Follow our step-by-step guidelines to complete the admission process.
- Collect the admission form (Room No – 106).
- You must bring the admit card of the candidate to collect the admission form.
- The date and time for collecting the admission form are as follows.
- For Provati Bangla – 09 December 2022 (09.00 am to 02.00 pm)
- For Provati English – 10 December 2022 (09.00 am to 02.00 pm)
- For Diba Bangla – 12-13 December 2022 (09.00 am to 02.00 pm)
- Submit the completed form on 14 December 2022 (for Provati Bangla and English) and 15 December 2022 (for Diba).
- You must submit the required documents and two copies of the passport size photograph of the candidate along with the admission form.
- If your submission is correct, the ID and password for the admission process will be provided through SMS on 15 December 2022.
- You have to complete the admission process online from 20 December 2022 to 24 December 2022.
- Admission fees must be paid through the Tcash account under Trust Bank. You can also pay the admission fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Visa Card.
After analyzing the Adamjee Cantonment School admission circular, we have gathered all the essential information in one place and presented to you for convenience. We hope you can now complete the admission process much easier if your child is lucky enough to be selected in the lottery. We wish a bright future for your child.