South Bangla Agriculture and Commerce Bank ltd job circular 2014 published for the post Management Trainee Officer. South Bangla Agriculture and Commerce Bank ltd also known as SBAC Bank. So Download Circular and Apply on South Bangla Agriculture bank job circular 2014.
SBAC Bank Limited job circular 2014
SBAC Bank Limited is a growing 4th generation Bank providing high quality goods and services backed by up to date technology and a team of highly motivated workforce. To reinforce it’s future growth, The SBAC Bank is going to recruit some future leaders of this Bank. So, Apply for the post of Management Trainee Officer of SBAC Bank.
Eligibility for Application:
- Master degree from any Govt. recognized University
- The candidate has to minimum 2 First Class/Equivalent CGPA. CGPA 3.00 is measured as 1st (first) Class.
- Candidate, who has 3rd Division/class in academic career, need not apply for this post. CGPA below 2.00 out of 5.00 in SSC & HSC and below 2.25 out of 4.00 in Graduation and Post Graduation level are considered as 3rd Class/Division.
- Every Candidate must have Computer literacy with good operational knowledge of WINDOWS, MS Office and Internet.
- Candidate Age must not be over 30 Years on April 30, 2014.
- If you are fresh post graduate, energetic, proactive, dynamic and committed, you can apply the post of Management Trainee Officer.
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 1 year with a total payment of TK. 35,000/- per month. After completion of probation period, he/she will be engrossed as a “Senior Officer” in prevailing compensation package of the bank for the grade.
South Bangla Agriculture and Commerce Bank ltd job circular 2014
How to Apply on South Bangla Agriculture and Commerce Bank ltd job circular?
Eligible candidates may apply online via SBAC Bank official website http://www.sbacbank.com/career.php or from below link.
Eligible candidates Applications will only be considered if he/she submitted to complete CV through online. A few listed candidates will be called for written test. This Bank Management reserves the right to accept or reject any candidate application without assigning any reason.
Application Submission Last date: April 13, 2014 to April 30, 2014.