For her part in the YouTube miniseries “Best Friends In The World,” Jeiel Damina is better known as “Olive Lane.” She is a movie nerd, an actress, a musician, a writer, and a blogger. So, know about Jeiel Damina biography, family, net worth, career and so more in this article.
She is descended from the Damina Family, a unit of five people led by her father, Abel Damina. Jemima and Jesimiel Damina, her two older sisters, are also women. When composing music, they go by the name “Triple J Plus.” They also established Neptune3 Studios, a creative media firm that creates the YouTube web series Best Friends In The World.
So far, Yo Gotti has provided the music for Seven advertisements. He has also made a respectable sum of money working as a brand ambassador. Yo Gotti runs a highly prosperous record company. As the founder and largest shareholder of the Collective music organization, he has made $10 million.
Read more: Yo Gotti Net Worth
Jeiel Damina Biography
Her real name is Jeiel Abel Damina, from Kaduna State in Nigeria’s North Central Region. Pastor Abel Damina and Rachel Damina welcomed Jeiel Damina into the world on September 4, 2002. She has two sisters named Jemima and Jesimiel. Continue reading below to learn more about Olive “Jeiel Damina,” including information about her sisters, boyfriend, siblings, tribe, parents, school, and university. There are more about Jeiel Damina biography.
Jeiel Damina Age
On September 1, 2002, Jeiel Damina was born in Uyo, Nigeria’s Akwa Ibom State. Twenty is her age. Through their popular movie series “The Best Friends In The World,” which is so impressive and acknowledges how to address teenage conduct and attitude, the actress and singer have encouraged and affected many kids. The film is intended for a broad audience, including adults and parents. It is not just for teenagers.
Jeiel Damina Family and Education
Damina has two siblings, Jemima Damina and Jesimiel Damina, who are quite brilliant. Because she is the smallest of the siblings, Jeiel, my sister, is believed to be the family’s final child. Do you want to know where Jeiel Damina attends high school and college? The secondary (High) school she attended and the university she also attended will be revealed as you read on. The actress is a student at the moment. Full Sail University is the name of the Jeiel Damina university. In the most southeastern state of the U.S., Winter Park, Florida She is learning right now. Bright Stars Model Secondary School (B.S.M.S.S.) in Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria’s South-South geopolitical zone, was where Jeiel Damina went.
Jeiel Damina Career
Model, actress, singer, dancer, and writer Jeiel Damina is multitalented. Jeiel and her two sisters, who produced, directed, and wrote the films Best Friends in the World and Table for Two: A Series of First Dates, founded Neptune3 Studios. Additionally, she sings most of the original songs that are played during all of their performances.
Net Worth 2024
Her estimated net worth is higher than $300,000. Besides playing Olive in “Best Friends in the World,” Jeiel Damina has performed in other roles. She has appeared in numerous films, including More World and Table for Two, are a singer and dancer, a model, and a creator of online material.
Jeiel Damina Income Source
The Neptune3 Studios YouTube channel receives payments of between $30K to $480.3K year, or between $83 and $1.3K per day, $584 to $9.3K per week, and $2.5K to $40K per month.
The Neptune3 Studios, of which Jeiel Damina is a co-founder, competes fiercely with globally owned channels and has the 27th-most subscribers on YouTube in Nigeria. It also ranks 532nd in the Film category.
In addition to playing Olive in “Best Buddies In The World,” Jeiel Damina has appeared in a number of other films, such as “More World.” She also performs as a dancer, singer, writer, and model.
Jeiel Damina Interesting Facts
- Jeiel Damina is a well-known composer and singer of music from Nigeria.
- Jeiel spent her formative years in Kaduna, Nigeria, where she was born on September 4, 2002.
- Jeiel, a 19-year-old with a height of 165 cm, is keeping her weight and body measurements a secret.
- She is reportedly finishing her education in Jeiel Kaduna, Nigeria. She was born in Kaduna, Nigeria, and presently resides there.
- Nobody knows anything about her parents, relatives, or acquaintances since she believes that her personal and professional lives should be kept apart.
- Her two sisters, Jesimel and Jemima, and she co-founded Triple J Plus.
- Fans have also been in the dark about her romantic life. On the other hand, the official announcement of her relationship status is eagerly anticipated by her supporters.
- She only occasionally appears on social media and isn’t active there.
- She has more than 9356 followers on Twitter and 6100 fans on her official Facebook page.
- Her estimated worth has yet to be disclosed.