The last touch of your Fourth of July creation is the quote that perfectly captures your thoughts and feelings about this classic American holiday. If you can’t come up with the right message with your 4th July card and invitation, party decorations or even the caption of your Instagram post – don’t stress. The way you choose to say Greeting to the 4th of July – whether you want to keep it light, express your patriotism or have fun – you will find much more here than quotes and sayings. So, get the happy 4th of July quotes.
Read more: Happy 4th Of July Messages
What Is 4th Of July?
American Independence Day, also known as the Fourth of July or July 4. It honors the passage of the Declaration of Independence by the Continental Congress on July 4, 1776. The fourth July is Independence Day in the United States. Independence Day presents a lot about the American story: freedom, adventure, patriotism and of course summer celebrations with family and friends.
Fortunately, our ancestors and other ingenious word creators have done a lot of work for us that makes meaningful and instant quotes related to the people you want to share the 4th of July holiday with. A picture can say a thousand words, but the best quotes will make your 4th of July really memorable.
Happy 4th Of July Quotes
Happy 4th July quotes are light and hilarious. Of all the options you have, the happy ones are the ones that will make everyone smile.
It’s uplifting and cheerful – somehow like July 4th. You can dig up some fun by the late, great comedian Erma Bombeck that is healthy enough for any audience. Or borrow a quote from a founding father, John Adams, who said about July 4th: “It will be celebrated with grandeur and display, fire and lighting from one finish of the landmass to the next.”
- “Independence Day: freedom has its life in the hearts, the activities, the soul of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed – else like a blossom cut from its nurturing roots, it will shrink and die.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all! By joining we stand, by separating we fall.” – John Dickinson
- “One nation, one flag, one land, one heart, one hand, forever!” O. Wendell Holmes
Patriotic 4th Of July Quotes
The patriotic Fourth of July quote is perfect for showing your soul! Quotes about freedom, unity and pride are your best bet to honor your country and to show gratitude to those who died fighting for America’s freedom. Restore your patriotism with inspirational quotes that deeply show how much you love America.
- “America is a tune. It has to be sung together. ” – Gerald Stanley Lee
- “My favorite thing about the USA? Bunches of Americans, one America.” – Val Saintsburt
- “America means power, opportunity, freedom.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Give me liberty or give me death!” – Patrick Henry
- “Ask not how your nation can help you — ask how you can help your nation.” – John F. Kennedy.
4th Of July Quotes About Freedom
America has a long political and profound history with the ideals of freedom. You can utilize Fourth of July quotes about freedom to consider how far America has come while recognizing the meaning of Independence Day.
- “Freedom lies in being brave.” – Robert Frost
- “Government of the people, by the people, for the people, will not die from the earth.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “In a real sense, freedom cannot be granted; It must be achieved. “- Franklin D. Roosevelt
If you host a Fourth of July celebration for your friends this year or send an Independence Day card, you can always choose a fun Fourth of July quote! Recipients are sure to appreciate your sense of humor.While pool parties and secret family recipes are show-stoppers on any fourth ride in July, it’s just as important to remind guests and yourself of America’s tough fight for independence.
Sending 4th of July wishes messages is a popular way for most Americans to express love and joy from one generation to the next on this particular day. Send your best wishes and patriotic greetings to the proud Americans on this joyous occasion.