Log in as an antiquing vendor to GoAntiquing. How to access the Dealer account on the web portal goantiquing.net. What conditions and guidelines must be followed in order to log in securely and safely? By using the official Go Antiquing login website, you may access your Dealer dashboard and quickly manage your Point of Sale software. Check out this article’s most recent updates.
The GoAntiquing product line is specifically designed for the distinctive retail setup of an antique or craft mall, consignment store, or other specialty boutique. The proprietor’s interaction with the dealers (or vendors, consigners, or craftspeople) and clients is what distinguishes these enterprises from others.
The shopkeeper often provides the storefront (along with the cash register), and the dealers, merchants, consigners, or artisans typically supply the goods that are sold. At the end of the month, the shopkeeper gives the dealers an earnings report after keeping account of what has been sold.
About GoAntiquing login
It is point-of-sale and retail space management software used to run antique or craft malls, consignment shops, art galleries, and many other kinds of boutique enterprises through an internet website.
Dealers can use their login information to access this software. Dealers will have access to all the data and reports, including sales statistics and item details. In order to safely store and access all the data, GoAntiquing also offers a cloud backup feature.
Read more: Bcps Schoology Login
GoAntiquing login benefits
- See and manage sales summaries for the week, month, and quarter using sales reports.
- According to the information that store owners submit either monthly or quarterly, sales reports will be created.
- You will receive messages from the store keeping you informed about news, events, etc.
- Via the email address connected to your account, you can get Sales Notifications.
- Monitor your account and control how the gateway is used.
GoAntiquing login requirements
- If you are aware of the specific procedure and the URL for your account, logging into the Gateway is a relatively straightforward process.
- Ask your storekeeper for the password if you are unsure.
- If there isn’t one, go to http://www.goantiquing.net/login and create one.
- Please access your account using a reliable and secure device.
- During the login process, an internet connection that is up and running is also necessary.
- Go to http://www.goantiquing.net/login to access the login page.
- Safe Access to Your Account on the GoAntiquing Vendor Login Page.
- Choose your store or type it in the search bar.
- Your Dealer ID and password must be entered.
- In order to access your Dealer account, click the Login button.
- Control your account.
- Examine and oversee the shop and the stock.
- You can easily keep tabs on your sales.
- Be in touch with your clients.
- You may manage your items, change the ones you already have, and add new ones.
Go Antiquing Gateway usage policy
The pricing is based on a “$2 per dealer per month” monthly model. To be more precise, it is “$2 per seat per month” because this is a little vague. Recall that you may set up a flat cost for “Gateway access” in the “Fees & Rules” module and charge it to your dealers if they sign up for the Gateway (by checking the “Allow Gateway Login” box on their dealer record). The minimum time period for joining or renewing is two months, and the minimum number of dealers is ten (if only 5 dealers want the service you have to pay for 10).
In conclusion, we have covered all the details concerning the GoAntiquing website. Follow the simple and secure login and account access instructions provided in this article if you are a vendor using the GoAntiquing platform.
To ensure that all vendors can safely access their accounts and get started managing their stores and inventories right away, we have supplied step-by-step instructions. Contact Go Antiquing’s customer care for help if you are having any problems.