Sons of the Forest is a game where you build a shelter to survive while investigating a mysterious case of missing persons and uncover a flaw in your Sons of the Forest Infinite Log and how to duplicate the log to your advantage. can do The bug is permanent, at least
But one of the most versatile resources for building in Sons of the Forest is the humble log. Also obtained from felled trees, logs are great for building structures and stakes.But sick of cultivating logs in a repetitive manner? Need more logs in a hurry? Clone them.
And if you want to read more Sons of the Forest guides, please check out our article on how to get more about Sons of the Forest, as well as how to get gold armor in the game. We’ve got a guide on how to build a gate.
Single-player Sons of the Forest Infinite Log Glitch action
How to Duplicate Logs There are two different types of glitches you can use to dodge some logs, we’ll detail them below and explain how they work, but just remember that they’re unlikely to last forever. .
But the first flaw we’re going to tell you about only works in single-player mode. Also you can never do this in multiplayer. But if you want to abuse this bug a bit before patching it out, just follow all the following steps:
- Grab a log and a stick.
- Place the log horizontally.
- Under this log you place the stick vertically. Then in this way, it will specially lift one of the ends of the log.
- Then go to this log right from where you placed the stick.
- But your character will move this stick completely from its place and the log will then be duplicated. This character cuts down a tree somewhere in the forest in Sons of the Forest.
Duplicate Logs Bug Tips
Need to quickly build a house for your multiplayer friends?In that respect, the Sons of the Forest log duplication bug operates differently. If you want to use it, follow these steps:
When you are not the host, just keep a log vertically. Place another log vertically right next to the previous log. But if you’re not the host, your log won’t be placed and it’ll fall to the ground instead. Also, if you’ve done everything right, you’ll never lose your hand log. But if you always want to create something new at record speed, these two errors will help you incredibly. Besides, who has time to cut trees? But of course you can save the forest while trying to escape this way.
Even at the same time, you should never count on these cool issues for too long. But they will probably be fixed in a future update. So it would be wise for you to study this game specifically and learn the best legal ways to get several logs beforehand. Also, we have a special guide on how to find flashlights in Sons of the Forest, which you should definitely check out.
How do you duplicate logs in Sons of the Forest single-player mode?
- Take a log and hold a stick and then place the log horizontally.
- Then place the stick vertically under this log. But this way, it will lift one of the special ends of the log.
- Also go to this log from where you placed the stick.
- But your character will move this stick completely from its place and the log will be duplicated.
- However, sometimes these flaws can also bring many unexpected benefits to the players Such is the case with this recently discovered infinite log glitch in Sons of the Forest.