Most of the people who have just started their fitness journey have this thing in their mind that every morning after waking up you must drink warm water with lemon mixed in it, for fast weight loss. Most nutritionists also recommend starting the day with lemon water. Moreover, when the body is overheated, cold lemon juice helps the body to return to normal temperature. Consuming lemon water on an empty stomach in the morning removes harmful toxins from the body. There are many benefits of lemon water in the morning.
See also: Padma Bridge Toll Rate 2024
Who should drink lemon water in the morning?
Many people drink warm water with a little lemon juice after waking up in the morning. Someone wants to reduce belly fat; Many people follow this method to reduce gastric problems.
Lemon juice is a favorite anti-fatigue drink for almost everyone. A glass of lemon water is on the list of first choice after returning home after sweating excessively in summer. Some people like to add sugar and salt. But unknown to many, it is possible to use lemon water to maintain good health with a little change.
In the morning, mix two spoonfuls of lemon juice and one spoonful of honey in a glass of warm water. Shake lightly and drink while still warm. In no way can it be completely cooled. Hot water reduces fat, lemon juice cleanses the stomach, and honey aids digestion; However, the qualities of honey are not limited to this.
Honey alone helps improve sleep, has a direct role in preventing stomach infections, prevents bone loss and strengthens bones, increases concentration, and helps retain youth.
Lemons are rich in vitamin-C, which provides antioxidants to the body. Moreover, lemon reduces fat in the liver and insulin resistance. Lowers blood fat and sugar. It also helps in weight loss. But lemons are harmful for tooth enamel due to excess vitamin-C. So, if you drink lemon water, you must rinse your mouth.
Benefits of Lemon Water in the Morning:
Breakfast is not eaten on time due to the busyness of waking up in the morning. But there is one food that you can eat in the morning and get many benefits besides increasing your digestion throughout the day.
Several studies have shown that lemons contain vitamin C, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, which eliminate nutritional deficiencies in the body. Lemon juice removes the harmful toxic substances present in the liver. As a result, the risk of any kind of damage to the liver is reduced.
- After waking up, drinking hot water with lemon juice on an empty stomach helps to maintain the body’s pH equilibrium. The body’s performance therefore improves.
- Lemon prevents kidney stones, satisfies the body’s demand for antioxidants, and maintains healthy skin.
- Lemon can be applied topically. Using lemon will make you look younger.
- Every morning, drinking little lemon juice diluted in warm water will enhance digestion all day.
- Lemons include vitamin “C,” which keeps hormones functioning and lowers blood pressure.
- However, it is preferable to drink lemon juice without sugar if you want to consume it. Lemons’ vitamin “C” aids in scurvy prevention.
- Lemons and lemon juice are rich sources of vitamin C and antioxidants that help fight deadly diseases like cancer. Studies have shown that compounds present in lemons—limonene and naringenin—have anti-cancer properties. However, human studies are needed to observe these effects.
- Eating lemon kills the bacteria in the mouth and prevents bad breath. A few drops of lemon juice can stimulate the salivary glands while maintaining breathing.
- Lemons are beneficial for the production of balanced gut neurotransmitters that improve mood.
- Asthma, sinusitis and common cold can be relieved by consuming a lemon daily. Add lemon, honey, milk and cinnamon before bed.
Are there any side effects of drinking lemon water?
Despite the fact that lemon water has many advantages, excessive use can have negative side effects. Vomiting and nausea are side effects of consuming too much lemon water. Your teeth enamel can also deteriorate if you consume citrus fruit on a regular basis.
The digestive advantages of lemon water may be diminished if it is consumed cold. On the other hand, warm water enhances digestion and aids in the extraction of vitamin C from the lemon. In order to get the greatest health benefits, lemon water should be consumed at room temperature or at a warm temperature.
Some people admit that mixing lemon in a glass of pure water can induce diabetes, yet experts say that there is no research that shows that excess lemon juice can make us urinate regularly. If you’re burning unreasonable amounts of lemon juice and you feel it, you should know that it could be caused by other ocean problems, not just lemon juice.