Uttara Bank Job Circular 2017 Probationary & Assistant Officer. Uttara Bank Limited has circulated for Senior Officer, Probationary Officer & Assistant Officer (Cash) recent. Uttara Bank Limited is looking for potential post graduates employees to join Banking Team as Principal Officer, Senior Officer, Probationary Officer & Assistant Officer (Cash) in Core Banking Cadre for immediate employment.
The interested candidates may apply from the 21st August, 2017 through the Website of Uttara Bank Limited (www.uttarabank-bd.com) latest by the 31st August, 2017 by filling up the Online Application Form of the Bank.
Uttara Bank Limited Job Circular 2017
The Online Application Form up procedure will be available at the Website. After applying through online, the candidate will find a Tracking Number Form. The full instructions given on the Tracking Number Form shall be complied with properly.
From the all candidates only short listed candidates will be notified for the written test through online and by sending SMS at their respective mobiles. The short list will be prepared by the Bank on the basis of its requirements from the applications which will be received by it in response to its advertisements.
Uttara Bank Job Circular Application last Date: 31st August, 2017
Uttara Bank Limited invites applications from the eligible applicants for the following positions:-
Requirements of Principal Officer (Architect Engineer):
– Academic Qualifications: – B. Sc in Architect Engineering from any reputed public University of Engineering & Technology or Govt. Approved reputed University/Educational Institution.
-Experience: – At least 5 (five) years job experience as Architect Engineer for internal and external decoration in any reputed construction firm or other organization. The candidate must be able to formulate plan and architectural design independently.
– Age : Not over 30 years as on 18-08-2017.
– Pay & allowances: – The selected candidate will be appointed in the service of the Bank as Principal Officer in the scale of pay of Tk 17000-1400X2-19800-2000X12-43800 with all other admissible allowances/benefits in the grade.
Requirements of Senior Officer (Chartered Accountancy Background):-
– Academic Qualifications :- (a) “Four-years Integrated Honours” or Post Graduation Degree from any recognized University/ Educational Institution in any of the following disciplines :-
(i) Accounting (ii) Banking (iii) Management (iv) Finance (v) Finance & Banking. Or BBA/MBA/MBM from any well reputed University/Educational Institution.
(b) No third Division /class in any of the examinations of the Board/University is acceptable.
– Professional qualifications: – Chartered Accountancy (CA) course completed from a reputed Chartered Accountants firm.
– Other requirements: – (a) Audit experience in Banking/Non Banking Financial Institution will be given preference.
(b) The candidates must be conversant with the rules, regulations and directives of the regulatory Authorities.
– Age: Not over 35 (thirty five) years as on 28-02-2017.
– Pay & allowances: – The selected candidate will be appointed in the service of the Bank as Senior Officer in the scale of pay of Tk 14000-1100X2-16200-1500X15-38700 with other admissible allowances/benefits in the grade.
Uttara Bank Job Circular Probationary Officer:-
(a) “Four-years Integrated Honours” or Post Graduation Degree from any recognized University/Educational Institution in any of the following disciplines:-
(i) Economics (ii) Accounting (iii) Management (iv) Banking (v) Finance (vi) Finance & Banking vii) Marketing (viii) English
(ix) International Relations (x) Public Administration (xi) Mass Communication & Journalism (xii) Law (xiii) Political Science
(xiv) History (xv) Computer Science (xvi) Computer Engineering (xvii) Computer Science & Engineering (xviii) Electrical &
Electronics Engineering (xix) Physics (xx) Chemistry (xxi) Mathematics (xxii) Statistics (xxiii) Agricultural Economics.
or BBA/MBA/MBM from any recognized University/Educational Institution.
(b) There must be at least 02 (two) First Divisions / classes in the Board & University examinations. No third Division /class is acceptable.
– Age: Not over 30 years as on 18-08-2017.
– There will be a 01 (one) year period of probation/training which will start from the date of joining in the Bank’s service and during the probation period a remuneration will be paid @ Tk. 25,000/- (Taka twenty five thousand) only (consolidated) per month. After successful completion of the period of probation, the Probationary Officers will be confirmed as Senior
Salary: Salary will be paid in the scale of pay of Tk. 13000-900X5-17500-1050X15-33250/- of the grade of Assistant Officer (Cash) with other allowances/benefits as admissible in the grade.
Period of probation: There will be a 01 (one) year period of probation/training which will start from the
date of joining in the Bank’s service. After successful completion of the probation period the recruite Officer will be confirmed as Assistant Officer (Cash).
– The selected candidates will have to give an undertaking to the effect that he/she will serve in the bank for a minimum period of 05 five) years.
Requirements of Assistant Officer (Cash):-
– Academic Qualifications: – Graduation from any recognized Educational Institution. There must be at least 01 (one) Second Division/class in the Board and University examinations.
– Age: Not over 30 years as on 18-08-2017.
– Salary: Salary will be paid in the scale of pay of Tk. 8000-600X5-11000- 700X15-21500/- of the grade of Assistant Officer (Cash) with other allowances/benefits as admissible in the grade.
– Period of probation: There will be a 01 (one) year period of probation/training which will start from the date of joining in the Bank’s service. After successful completion of the probation period the recruited Officer will be confirmed as Assistant Officer (Cash).
Uttara Bank Job Circular General conditions:-
– In case of the results published in grading system the previous Ist, 2nd & 3rd Division/ class will be determined against the existing GPA/CGPA as under :-
(I) For the results of S.S.C. and H.S.C examinations or equivalent examinations thereof:-
|G. P. A 3.00 or above||1st Division|
|G. P. A 2.00 or above but below 3.00||2nd Division|
|G. P. A 1.00 or above but below 2.00||3rd Division|
(II) For CGPA given by the recognized University/Educational Institution.
|In the Scale of 4.00||In the Scale of 5.00||Equivalent class/ Division|
|3.00 or above||3.75 or above||Ist class/Division|
|2.25 or above but below 3.00||2.813 or above but below 3.75||2nd class/Division|
|1.65 or above but below 2.25||2.063 or above but below 2.813||3rd class/Division|
– Computer literacy is must for all the positions.
– Persuasion/Influence/Recommendation/Canvassing in any form will make the candidate liable for rejection of his/her application.
– The candidate who is in job elsewhere needed to apply through proper channel.
– The candidate who is not willing to serve anywhere in Bangladesh need not to apply.
Important Note: No application in person will be received. The Incomplete application will not be entertained. The competent authority of the Bank reserves the right to reject any application without conveying any reason whatsoever. If you have any question about Uttara Bank Job Circular 2017 then comment below.