Assigned Task and Assessment Criteria on the basis of Syllabus due to COVID-19, 2021 Class: Six Assignment Serial
Assignment-6 Lesson and name of the lesson Lesson-12: Son of the soil
Assignments: Think of the title “Son of the soil” in Lesson 12.
Who is the ‘Son of the soil’ here?
Why is he named so?
How does the title match the personality refereed to the lesson?
Justify your answer in 150 words. You could add some pictures of the son and the soil mentioned in the lesson.
Instructions: This assignment for title goes justification, where student will justify the title of the lesson. n giving feedback, tell whether they could use argumentative language or not. Subject: English Assessment Rubrics
- Student could write 150 words and the arguments are solid.
- Student writes grammatically correct sentences.
- Student is free from spelling mistakes. Student uses appropriate and varied vocabulary.
- Student uses clear and colorful pictures of Bangabandhu and Tungipara.
Very good: • • • •
- Student could write 120 words and the arguments are solid.
- Most of the sentences are grammatically correct.
- Student makes occasional spelling mistakes.
- Student uses appropriate and varied vocabulary with occasional errors.
- Student uses pictures of Bangabandhu and Tungipara.
- Student could write at least 80 words and the arguments are acceptable.
- There are recurrent grammatical mistakes.
- Student makes frequent spelling mistakes.
- Student uses limited and repeated vocabulary.
- Student uses one picture of Bangabandhu and one picture of Tungipara.
- Student could write at least 50 words to establish their argument.
- Only a few sentences are grammatically correct.
- Student makes random spelling mistakes.
- The production has random inappropriate vocabulary.
- Student either does not use any picture of Bangabandhu and Tungipara or the pictures are of poor quality.