Rangpur Army Nursing College Admission Result 2014-15. Rangpur Army Nursing College Admission Circular 2014-15 had been published. You can download this admission circular from our website easily.
Rangpur Army Nursing College Admission 2014-15
Rangpur Army Nursing College Admission Result Circular 2014-15. Rangpur Army Nursing College Admission Circular for the academic year 2014-15 of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSC in Nursing) 1st year 1st Batch has been published. The time duration of this Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSC in Nursing) course is 4 year.
Rangpur Army Nursing College invites application for girls’ candidates for admission test. This admission process had been beginning last day 23rd February (Monday) 2015. The finishing date of apply in Rangpur Army Nursing College Admission Circular 2014-15 will 8th March (Sunday) 2015.
Application start date: 23rd February (Monday) 2015.
Application Last date: 8th March (Sunday) 2015.
Application form collect & Submission time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Application fees: Non refundable BDT. 300 (BDT. 50 for application form & another BDT. 250 for center fee & other costs)
- Age: 17 to 22 in date of 1st January (Thursday) 2015.
- Height: at least 4’10”
- Weight: at least 39.92 kilogram (88 pounds)
- Chest: normal at least 0.66 miter (26 inch)
- Hearing power: normal
- Eyesight: 6/6 (+2.5)
- Interested applicants have to complete HSC or similar exam in 2012/2013/2014 from science group with Biology subject.
- Interested applicants have to complete SSC or similar exam from any educational board. They have to get average CGPA 6.00 in both of SSC & HSC exam or similar exam. But below CGPA 2.50 will not be counted from any exam. That means interested applicants have to get at least CGPA 2.50 in SSC & HSC or similar exam separately.
- Marital Status: single
Nationality: Interested applicants have to be Bangladeshi by birth.
- SSC & HSC or similar exam’s certificate/provisional certificate, transcript, testimonial’s attested photocopy
- Photocopy of National certificate with attested
- Photocopy of Character certificate with attested
- 5 copies recent passport size color photograph
Admit card: When interested applicants will submit application form then they will collect admit card that time.
Selection process of Rangpur Army Nursing College:
- Interested applicants will attend written test. Written test will be held by Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) method.
- Marks: 100
- Subjects: Bangla, English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry (HSC level) & General Knowledge.
Medical & oral test: Interested applicants have to attend medical & oral test.
We will publish all update news about Rangpur Army Nursing College Admission Result & Circular 2014-15. So be continuing with us in our website at AllResultBD.com.