The parliament job circular was announced a few days earlier and everyone eligible for the posts can apply for the job posts on it. It’s a great opportunity for the people of the country to get employed, and a job in the Parliament is undoubtedly a great place to work.
Below, we discuss everything you need to know about this job circular in detail. Make sure to read till the end thoroughly so that you don’t miss out on anything important.
Parliament Job Circular 2022
All the details about the Parliament job circular are written in the official circular that has been announced by the Bangladesh Parliament. Let’s check out the summary of the Parliament job circular right below so that you can take a glance at the information quickly for your convenience.
|Circular Publish Date||3 March 2021|
|Application Deadline||9 April 2021|
Eligibility for Parliament Job
To apply for the Parliament job, you must be eligible for the post. Otherwise, your application will be rejected immediately.
- You must be at least 18 years old by the date of 1 March 2021.
- People less than 30 years till 1 March 2021 are also eligible to apply for the job post.
- The candidates must be JSC or SSC passed depending on the position they’re applying for.
How to Apply Parliament Job
You can easily apply for the Parliament job online using your smartphone or computer with an active internet connection. Let’s go over a step-by-step guide that’ll help you complete the application process below.
- First, go to http://bps.teletalk.com.bd
- There, you’ll have to submit your required information to progress.
- You’ll also have to submit a color photograph with a resolution of 300 x 300 on the page.
- Then submit everything and proceed to pay the fees.
- You can easily pay the fees with your phone. Send an SMS like the following, BPS<space>User ID, and send it to 16222.
- You’ll be charged 56 takas in total and you’ll have to send the 2nd SMS like the following, BPS<space>Yes<space>PIN and send it to 16222.
- Now, wait for a congratulations text and that should confirm the application is successful.
Parliament Job Admit Card Download
The official website has the option prepared for the applicants to download their admit card easily .You can download your parliament job admit card from home with some easy steps. Let’s guide you through the steps below.
- Open your web browser and go to http://bps.teletalk.com.bd
- Look at the top menu bar and click on Admit Card.
- That should take you to the page where you’ll have to put your id and password there.
- Once you put these in the required boxes, make sure that these are correct and finally press the submit button below.
- You should be taken to the page with your admit card on it. You can easily download it and save it on your device.
Hopefully, this information will come in handy and help you apply for the parliament job easily. Be sure to keep yourself updated with the latest news about the circular all the time.